Chapter 20

-A/N-

Cann I just.. Can I just get an AMEN to the You and I YouTube video. (Late)

It's was amazballs!!

Ok. Continue with the story now.

_______________________

-Kat P.O.V-

I walked with Niall along the beach, it was an amazing day. The sun was setting along the ocean and the sky was emitted with many colors. The slight breeze had come along and the sea had calmed down. Niall and were hand in hand, talking and laughing at our conversation. Everything was perfect.

"Let's get some icecream babe!" Niall whined.

I laughed and nodded my head, he ran to the icecream stand as quickly as I can. I laughed and ran after him, once I go to him he had already ordered to icecream cones. He paid the guy and gave me on of them.

"Thank you sir, for bestowing me with this precious cone." I said and curtsied to him.

"Your welcome m'lady, anything for the princess." He bowed and laughed.

We intertwined hands again and began walking along the shore.

I smiled at everything, the sea, the sun, the icecream, and especially Niall. Niall saw me smiling at nothing and grinned.

"What you smiling at love?" He said.

"Everything.. It's all perfect."

"Well is it perfect now!"

Niall smashed his icecream cone all over my face, I gasped and looked at him evilly.

"Ohh. So that's how you wanna play!" I said.

He looked at me wide eyed and ran on the shore, I laughed evilly and ran after him. He thinks he can outrun me, ha! I laugh at that. I ran up on him and jumped on his back, I smashed my icecream cone on top of his head/ forehead. He stopped and I jump down looking at him, I burst into laughter and fell on my knees. He looked at me confused.

"What? What's wrong?" He said.

"You.. You.. L-Lo-look like... A .. A Uni.. Unicorn." I say between laughs.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him, wiping my tears away I handed him my phone. He stared at it before busting out laughing, he held his stomache trying to catch his breathe.

"I'm.. A ... Un.. Unicorn!" He yells between laughs.

I stood up regaining myself. I look at Niall who is trying to breathe right again. He still had the cone on his head. I went to take it off of him, but he grabbed my wrist before I can and pulls me into his chest. I blush and look up at him, he smiles down at me.

"Lemme help you with your horn Horan." I say, removing the cone and throwing it in the sand.

"Thanks Young."

He brought his hands up to me and I thought he was going to put a strand of hair behind my head, but instead he grabbed my neck. I fidgeted and looked down at his hands, trying to pry them off of my neck but he only tightened his hands more. I started tearing up and trying to free myself from his hands. I looked up at Niall but it wasn't him anymore, it was my dad. I looked at him wide eyed and started fumbling with his grip faster. I could see white and black dots everywhere and losing air.

"Ple..ple-as-se" I gagged.

He smirked and threw me on the ground. I held my neck gasping for air to fill my lungs again. I looked up and he immediatly got on top of me, throwing punch after punch. I screamed for help, but no one was around. He covered my mouth with his hand and beat me.