Chapter 5

-Katy P.O.V-

I flinched when the door slammed. Zayn said he would kill Harry if I said anything, what am I gonna do.. I wiped my tears away and stood up. My whole body was shaking from horror. I staggered in the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack, lightly set it on my cheek it stung and I decided to see what he did.. I walked in the bathroom and flicked the light on, I removed the ice pack to see my cheek as red as a cherry. I could see a small bruise forming already, I felt tear forming again and wiped them away. I turned the faucet on and wiped my face, I looked at myself again in the mirror, I looked like a wreck. I wiped my face off gently and went back in the living room, I had to think of something so Harry didn't ask to many questions. I could say I slipped and slammed cheek on the floor. I kept thinking and couldn't think of a better answer, so I kept that excuse. I flopped on the couch and waited for Harry to come, I really needed a hug..

---------------

I woke to a door slam and sat up quickly, Harry walked in and was staggering. Great he's drunk, he'll believe my excuse even more now. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey Haz, you ok?"

"I'm fine fine fine, how are you?"

I laughed a bit and walked up to him,

"I'm good and I think you need to sleep cousin."

"Wha. Why? I'm not even tired."

He looked at me closer and pointed at my cheek.

"What happened?"

"I uh, slipped and hit my cheek on the ground. But I'm ok."

He laughed and I smiled in relief,

"You clumsy dumbo."

I laughed and patted his back,

"Ok, come one Haz. Let's get you to bedd."

He nodded and I helped him upstairs and to his bed. He flopped on his bed and knocked out, I sighed an went into my room, I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone, I opened the twitter app and tweeted

"No words for what happened tonight.."

I set it on my night stand and climbed in my covers. I sighed and turned on my side.. Should I tell Harry, I have to tell someone sooner or later.. I shut my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

-----------

-Harry P.O.V-

I startled awake to aloud scream. I sat up to quickly and got dizzy, I fell off my bed and regained my balance and ran to kat's room. I got there and she was still asleep but was moving and yelling someone's name.. It was probably the same nightmare, I tried skating her awak but she kept screaming and moving,

"Kat wake up!!!! Kat!! Wake up!! You fine!! Wake up!!!"

I shook even more and she jolted up and moved away from me, she looked at me and broke into tears. I sat on the bed and hugged her, she cried and hugged me tightly.

"Kat, your fine. It's ok, he's gone your dad won't get you..."

She shook her head and cried even more, I rubbed her back and hummed Yellow by Coldplay

Look at the stars.

Look how they shine for you

And everything you do,

Yeah, they were all yellow.

I came along,

I wrote a song for you,

And all the things you do,

And it was called "Yellow"

I always sang that to her when she started having nightmares.. Her breathing started to equalize and I pulled away to look at her, I saw a bruise on her cheek, I furrowed my eyes.

"What happened to your cheek? And are you ok Kat?"

She sniffed and wiped her tears, she looked at me.

"Uh, I told you.. I slipped and hit my cheek on the ground. And I'm fine, just a nightmare."

"You did? But.. How could a fall make that big of a bruise? Kat don't lie to me."

I looked at her and lightly skimmed her cheek, she flinched and I took my hand back.

"Sorry couz, but please what really happened?" I said.

"It's fine, and Haz that's what really happened, I'm not lying."

I looked at her and sighed, I knew she was lying but I didn't want to push it. I pushed her hair out of her face and stood up.

"Ok.. so was it the same nightmare?"

"Yes, but this time it was me at my age now and it felt so real like it actually happened..."

She started to tear up again and I ran to get a wash cloth, I wet it under the sink and came back in and handed it to her, I sat at her bedside and tousled my hair. I looked at her,

"It's ok Kat, he's not here no more. Everything will be ok."

I had formed a major headache by all this running and humming and stuff. She nodded her head in understandment and I smiled and headed down stairs. I popped a couple aleves in my mouth and drank some water. I ran back upstairs and took a shower, I sat there for awhile thinking about what she said, I knew she lied about what happened but why would she.. She couldn't be hiding anything she's to nice and a bad liar. I shook it off for later and washed my hair and body. I needed to find out what really happened..