Chapter 36

-Kat P.O.V-

I look at the man standing infront of me. He doesn't look like anyone I know so it's kind of scaring me that he's in this room with me. Wait, where the hell am I? I look to my left and right and see monitors on both sides. I also see a couch and two chairs on my right.

Wait.. Oh! That's right! I'm in the hospital! But this doesn't look like the same room I was in before.

"Uhm.. Why am I in this room?" I said to the man.

"We had to switch rooms because you went into a coma."

I made an "O" form with my mouth and looked at the guy. Before I could ask who he was two other gentleman came into my room with there heads down. They were holding trays of various foods.

One had curls and was wearing skinnies and a black shirt. The other had bonde hair with brown roots and was wearing basketball shorts and a tank top.

Wait. Hold up. Hold up. I know those guys. I rememeber those messy curls and the angelic blonde hair.

"Harry... Niall..." I said, my voice barely audible.

The two boys looked up quickly at me. If almost like in a movie there trays dropped in slow motion making the crashing sound intense. There faces turned shocked and overly happy. Niall was first to my side holding my hand softly and touching my cheeks.

"Kat. Princess. Your awake!" He said, joy filling his voice.

Harry came to my other side and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and smiled, he returned it with his signature grin showing off his dimples. But then he really looked into my eyes and his smile faded into a frown. I glared back into his eyes and saw a sorrowful expression.

"Kat... I'm sorry." He said and looked down.

"Harry... It's fine, I understand."

I used my arm to lift his chin up, his eyes were glossed over and a single tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped it away with my thumb and gave him a reassuring smile. But he didn't return it, instead he looked away and shook his head.

"No Kat. I shouldn't have called you and I shouldn't have kept poking you. This is all my fault. It's all my fault." He said.

"No! Harry it's not your fault. It was just an accident that we were there at that time. It's not your fault."

I made him look at me again. I stared into his puffy emerald eyes that held tears of guilt in them. I gave him a small smile again.

"It's not your fault. Okay?"

He looked at me and nodded his head, "Okay."

I turned to Niall and looked into his eyes. They were also glossed over and a tear was about to roll down his face.

"Niall.. Why are you crying?" I said softly and tried to put my hand to his cheek but felt a sharp pain when I lifted my arm up. I winced at the pain and quickly put my hand back down.

He looked at me and smiled slightly, caressing my cheek as he did so.

"I'm just glad my princess is awake." He said.

I felt my heart skip a beat and my cheeks redden instantly. I missed it when he called me that.

Wait...

"I was in a coma?!!" I say loudly. My throat aching from lack of water.

I reached over and got a cup of water and drank it all in one gulp. I heard Harry laugh and I gave him a glare and he quickly shut up. The guy who originally was in when I woke up stepped forward infront of my bed and looked through a clipboard.

"Miss.Young you have been in a coma for five days total." He said.

I'm guessing he was the doctor and came in to check on me. That's why I didn't recognize him.

"Thank you uhh doctor." I said.

He gave me a small nod and a smile before exiting the room. Harry got up from his chair next to me and layed on the couch, his phone rang and he answered it.

"So what's happened in the last five days?" I asked.

Niall laughed and shrugged,

"I actually wouldn't know.. I've been here this whole time."

I looked at him shocked and hit his arm playfully with my good side.

"Why have you been in here?! You need to sleep Niall!" I said a bit loudly.

Harry got up from his position and ended his call. He came to my side and smiled at me, dimples and all.

"Kat, I love you and I'm glad your awake.. but my manager just called and I have a fight this week.. He says I need to leave and practice right now." He said.

"It's ok Harry. I understand.. Go practice but come see me tomarrow I missed seeing your ugly face." I said jokingly.

He scrunched his face up and laughed. I stifled a laugh and he gave me a quick hug before heading out the door. I looked over at Niall and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Niall what time is it?" I said.

"Uhmmm.." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. "It is 6:45 p.m. right now."

I nodded my head and brought my good arm up to his face and lightly touched his cheek. He smiled and place his hand on top of mine.

"I missed seeing your beautiful Blue and Hazel eyes princess." He said.

My heart fluttered at his name he gave me. I smiled at him and I could feel my cheeks getting hot from blushing.

"I missed seeing your ocean blue eyes too Niall."

He brought my hand up to his lips and kissed it softly letting his lips longer there for awhile. He pulled away and kept holding my hand.

"I've got something for you Kat." He said.

He pulled out a journal from under him and flipped the ought the pages. I smiled and waited for him to show me this "gift." He landed on the page he wanted and set the journal down. He got up and walked over to his guitar case and pulled his guitar out.

"Niall wh- " he put his hand up for me to stop before I could finish.

He sat back down next to me and strummed a few chords before looking at me. He smiled widely and handed me the journal. I read the title of the song and smile,

"You and I." I said and looked up at him.

"You and I" he repeated.

-A/N-

WHA HA HAYOOOO..

She remembers them...

Do you rememebr the time when we fell in love... Sorry.

Anyway! Please! Please! Please!

Vote, Comment, and Share.

Thank u so much if u do!🐍💕

Lol so my fanfic is rated "R"😹😹