Chapter 22

-Niall P.O.V-

I woke to my phone going off, I grumbled and opened my eyes. I quietly and softly took kat off me and grabbed my phone. I Looked at the caller I.D and furrowed my eyes. I accepted and put the phone to my air.

"What do you want?" I said, walking out of the bedroom.

"I just want to say I'm coming to live in Holmes Chapel."

"Why would you tell me that, Bobby?"

"Because I want us to make up already."

"I will never forgive you for what you did to my mother!" I yelled.

My jaw kept clenching and Unclenching, I had to calm myself down because Kat would hear me. I inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"It was in the past Niall!!"

"I don't care! You hurt her!!"

"I didn't mean too! Dammit Niall, I loved her!!"

"If you loved her then you wouldn't have done what you did!!"

I hung up and threw my phone on the ground. He thinks he could just come back into my life like nothing happened. He was the reason I left! I was furious, I pulled at my hair trying to keep my hands occupied, but it wasn't working. I punched the wall next to me and yelled. The sound boomed throughout the flat. He will never be forgiven for doin that to my mother. How could he anyway? He says he loved her and he does that. Liar..

-Kat P.O.V-

I woke to a loud thud, that sounded like something hitting the wall. I looked to my right and didn't see Niall next to me. I got out of the bed and slowly made my way to the door. Before I could grab the knob the door flew open making me jump back and fall on my arse. I hit the floor with a thud and an "unff". Niall appeared and looked at me wide eyed. He kneeled down next to me and looked at me worried.

"Uh sorry... You ok?" He asked.

I looked at him confused and then everything came rushing back to me. Last night, the ball, the walking, zayn, his crew, he.. He raped me.. My breathing had quickened while thinking of it and I curled up into a ball, rocking back and forth. Niall opened his arms up and I scooted into him, tears stained my cheeks and I cried in his chest. He stroked my hair and tried soothing me, it didn't help..

"Kat.. He won't hurt you no more.. I will protect you forever." He said in my ear.

"But.. But... What if he comes when.. When I'm alone.."

"I will make sure you are never alone."

"How will.. You do that?"

"My friends.. They will watch you if your ever alone."

"Niall I don't want your friends to constantly babysit me."

He pondered on my response for awhile then looked at me,

"Well then I will, no matter what. I will be there."

"Niall. No, I can't have you do that for me."

"Well to bad, I am. I can't have anyone hurt you Kat..."

He shook his head and looked down, I stared at him in awe. Why would he be telling me this, we arnt even dating.. Well, I mean.. We are kinda since all that we've been through. I lifted his chin up and stared at him.

"Niall, Why would you be saying this? We arnt even together.."

He took my hands in his and rubbed small circles on the back of them.