Chapter 18

-Kat P.O.V-

I checked the clock, 5:30pm. Niall would be here soon. I was finishing my makeup and stared at my self in the mirror. I looked good, I was wearing a ramones shirt with a red and black flannel, I had highs waisted jean shorts on. The weather said it'd be warm so I was fine, the weather was truly bipolar right now. I finished my makeup and walked downstairs. I told Harry where I was going yesterday and he flipped. He knows what happens at parties but I'm old enough to do what I want so he couldn't make me not go. I walked in the kitchen and got a glass of water, Harry was sitting at the table. He looked up and smile slightly, I smiled back and sat next to him.

"You be careful. Got it?" He said.

"Ok mother."

"I'm serious couz. Lots of stuff happen at parties, just be careful." He pleaded.

"I will. I will."

I heard a knock at the door and went to get it, Harry walked behind me. I opened it and Niall gave me a smile, I smiled back and looked at him. He looked great, he had on a white shirt with a jean jacket and some black skinnies, he wore white supras and shades. I stepped aside and let him walk in.

"I have to grab my keys and phone from upstairs, be right back."

Niall nodded and I ran upstairs, I headed for my room quickly gettin my stuff. I tiptoed across to the bathroom and made sure I looked good. I put some perfume on and walked to the top of the stairs. I heard Harry and Niall talking and crouched down to hear there conversation.

"You keep her safe got it? Don't let her out of your sights for even a second." Harry said.

"I promise I'll keep her safe ok Harry. She will be fine."

"Ok, but if anything happens. I'm going to kill you."

I stood up and walked downstairs, Harry backed up from Niall and smiled at me. I smiled back and gave him a tight hug.

"Have Fun and be careful cousin." He said.

"I will Haz. Love you couz."

"Love you too."

I pulled away and walked out the door, Niall followed behind me and Harry watched as we got in the car. Niall started the engine and the radio blasted throughout the car.

"You look great Kat. By the way."

"Oh. Thanks, you look good too."

"Thank you. So it's Louis party, he will have a lot of people over and they will try to get on you. But don't worry I won't leave you ok."

"Oh.. Ok.."

People lots of people, guys grinding up on me.. Oh yay. I took a deep breathe and stared out the window. Niall drummed his hands to the music and sang. He had a nice voice and it instantly calmed me down. I sang along with Niall and we laughed when he made a funny singing voice.

"You sound like you inhaled helium." I said.

"Thank you. Thank you very much."

I laughed and so did he, his laugh was louder than mine and it was cute so I smiled massively. He smiled back and pulled into a street.

I could see lights flashing at the end of the street and cars lined the whole place. There was a lot of people, this Louis guy is one popular person. No wonder lots of girls like him. Niall pulled into an open area and got it, he opened my side up and I got out.

He intertwined out fingers and I looked at him.

"For safety. You know I'm with you and I know your with me." He said.