Chapter 4

-Katy P.O.V-

I woke up to sun in my eyes, I squinted and sat up. I yawned and stretched getting out of bed. I actually slept without screaming and waking up at night, but it was weird. My dream had been about Niall and We were like a couple.. I rubbed my eyes and ran into my wall in the process,

"Ow, motherfriggen door, in fricken ways" I muttered and went into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and grabbed a towel, I put my hand in to make sure it was warm then hopped in. I washed my hair and body and stayed in there a couple more seconds just to think. I hopped out and wrapped myself in the towel, I walked out and grabbed some shorts and a shirt. I heard my phone go off and checked who it was,

Goodmorning Kat :)

Goodmorning Niall.

I threw my phone on my bed and got dressed, I picked it up and went downstairs. Harry wasn't awake yet so I decided to make breakfest for us. I heard my phone buzz and opened it while pouring the batter in the maker.

What you doing tomorrow night?

I looked at my phone confused and flipped the maker,

uhh, nothing why do you ask.

Would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?

I dropped the batter box and looked at the message again, did Niall just ask me out..

Uhmm.. I don't know, where would we go?

Come on it will be great and I don't know it's name but it's really good place. So what do you say? Please.

Uhmm... Ok I guess.

Ok cool! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7pm. :)

I texted back an ok and picked up the batter box, I cleaned up my mess and took the waffle out, it looked decent. I ate within a couple minutes and out my dirty dishes away. I watched tv for a bit more and check the time, 10:36am, Harry still wasn't awake so I went in his room. He was sprawled out across his bed and looked really fun. I took my phone out and took a picture of him, oh I'm probably ahead now. I jumped on his bed and yelled at him,

"Harry! Haz! Cousin! Wake up! Wake up! Wakee up!!"

He groaned and swiped my feet making me fall on him. He sat up in his elbows and looked at me.

"What are you doing?" He said in a raspy tone.

I slid off the bed and smiled at him,

"I'm waking you up.. Duuuhhhh."

He smiled and rubbed his eyes. He looked at the time and got out of bed, "did you already make breakfest?"

"Yes I did, well.. I did for myself sorry."

"It's fine, I'm going to take a shower, make me some tea please?"

"Sure Haz. I will make that for you."

He smiled and went into the bathroom I went back downstairs and brewed up some tea. He came down stairs a couple minutes later and picked up his cup and sat down next to me.

"Anything good on?" He asked.

"Not really just news and crime stuff."

"Oh, let's watch criminal minds yeh?"

"Ok, put it on I wanna see some blood.."

He laughed and I chuckled, we watched a few episodes than he got up and went to get dressed. I sat and watched the rest of the episode, I checked the time and gasped, we'd been watching tv for 7 hours. he came back down wearing a Snap back and a plain white shirt, with some black jeans.

"Oooh, you going somewhere or something?" I asked him.

"Yeh, I'm going to a party for awhile, will you be ok here or do I need to call someone?"

"No no it's fine, I'll be ok here. Go and have fun ok!" I smiled.

"Ok Kat, be safe ok." He smiled and hugged me, I hugged him back.

He grabbed his keys and waved goodbye and headed out the door. I closed it and locked it behind him, great I'll be alone for about 7 hours, when Harry parties he parties for a long time. I sat back down on the couch and watched some more tv. I jumped a little when I heard a knock at the door. I turned the volume down and grabbed my pepper spray from the table. I opened the door and looked at the figure infront of me.

"Zayn... Why are you here?"

-Zayn P.O.V-

I drove to Harry's flat, I had found his address from my dad's computer, he had everybody's names and address that practiced at the gym. I knew Harry would be partying, it was a Friday. So it was a perfect time to get to know Kat better. I pulled up to the driveway and got out, I walked up to the door and knocked and took a step back.

"Zayn... Why are you here?"

I smiled and entered the house, she took a step back from me and wisted for a response, I looked around and didn't see Harry.

"Is Harry home? I wanted to ask him about something."

"Uhhhh no he's not.. I can deliver the message for you if you want.."

I smiled and stepped closer to her, she took a step back I smirked.

"No it's fine, I'll just tell him later. So your home alone?"

"Uhm, yes... Why?"

"Oh no reason." I smirked and crept closer, her breathing picked up a bit and she hit the wall behind her.

"Uhm, you need to leave right now."

I laughed and put my hands on both sides of her. I eyed her up and down biting my lip, I looked her in the eyes.

"Now why would I want to leave at an oppurtunity like this."

She gulped and tried to get out, I grabbed shoulders and kept her steady. She let out a small whimper and talked in a shakey breathe.

"If you don't leave... I'll call the cops on you."

"Oh really? I'm so scared." I laughed and kissed her neck, she jumped and tried to scoot away, but I held her still.

"Zayn stop. Leave right now." She was breathing heavily, I smirked and bit my lip.

"Oh no babe, I'm just getting started."

Tears started to form in her eyes and I wiped the away with my thumb.

"Oh no babe, don't cry. It's going to be ok."

I leaned in and she moved her head to the side, I put my hand on her cheek and moved it to look at me.

"Stop zayn! Leave me alone before I call the cops."

I laughed and leaned in, I kissed her lips hard. She resisted and I gripped her tighter, she let out a whimper and started to cry, I saw her hand come up in the corner of my eyes.

"What what I-"

I let go of her and covered my eyes, I yelled in pain and looked at her.

"Why the fuck did you pepper spray me?"

"Because I said leave and you didn't!! Now leave before I call the cops and pepper spray you again!!!"

She yelled and I slapped her, she shrieked and fell to the floor, I towered over her.

"If you tell anyone about this ill end Harry. Got it?" I said through gritted teeth.

She held her cheek and cried on the floor. She nodded slightly and I walked out and slammed the door. Who does this bitch think she is, peppering spraying me I'm zayn everybody wants me, she's just playing hard to get.. She'll be mine soon.. I got in my car and blasted the music and drove off