Author's Note I

Hi guys. I'm Sage and this happens to be my first story on Wattpad. I have had it for a while but have only ever read the stories, not written them. I just want to say that if you are even here. Done clicked in my story I would like to say thank you so so much.

I have only ever seen one modern day set Throne of Glass fan fic. I read a little bit of it before commencing to writing this. And I would like to point out that my story line is completely different, other than the fact this story revolves around certain ToG characters, and is in modern day.

I would like to let you all know that I plan to update once every 1-2 weeks. Note that I am busy and am in school, I will update when I can/ am able to. I will try to tell you all when I plan to update.

Also note that this story will be Rowaelin. Mostly in Aelin's or Rowan's PoV. I am thinking of adding ACoTaR characters and making this a little bit of a crossover, if that were to happen there would be Rhys and Feyre PoV parts. I am not sure let me know in the comments if you could.

This story lacks non-fae/ mortal characters. So no Lysandra, Chaol, Dorian, etc. I want to say sorry, but it just wouldn't work with how I have set up the world.

***UPDATE NOTICE***
I plan to update the next part either Sept. 5-6, 2017