Part VI

"I don't know where they went Aedon," Nic exclaimed.

"Well they didn't tell me either," he yelled back, "Lady Evans is furious that neither Mom nor Dad are here, and I can't tell her why, because I don't know."

"They just told me that they had to go somewhere for a while and that they'd be home as soon as they can be. They didn't tell me where they were going. Okay?"

"Fine," Aedon runs his hand through his hair exasperated, "It's all over the news already. Seriously, turn on the tv and see for yourself."

Nicolia took the remote off of the desk and turned on the office tv. When the screen lit up she found the smart looking news reporter ending the segment, so she rewound the tv to the beginning of the report.

"Hello Terrasen, this is Meghan Maren, reporting from the castle in Orynth. Where Queen Aelin and King Rowan have mysteriously gone missing. As have King Aedion and Princess Teagan, of Adarlan, and Queen Manon Blackbeak of the Crochan Witches. Princess Nicolia and Prince Aedon are filling in for the Queen and King, but have not released any information on the whereabouts of their Parents.

"King Rowan and Queen Manon have just returned from a large council meeting in Melissande. We have to wonder if this trip, to who knows where, has anything to do with what happened at that meeting. Could this mean another War? Another Erawan? Another Maeve? I don't know. We will keep you posted on any new findings. This Meghan Maren reporting, Have a nice night Terrasen. Back to Darren with the weather."

Aedon turns off the tv, "See Nic, we need to find out. It must be dangerous if Mom didn't tell us. I mean Dad probably tried, but what she says goes."

"But it can't be that dangerous Aed, Uncle Aedion took Teagan,"

"We can try to call Aadya see if she knows anything, or maybe Asterin knows since Manon went." Aedon tries to figure out a solution.

"I don't know, but I hope that they all get back soon."

***Author's Note***

Hey guys! Sooo sorry about the hella late update, and the fact that it is hella short. I plan to update much more during the summer. I promise. If it's is taking too long DM me or leave a comment, many if that is necessary, I hope that it won't be. Thank you all for the support and patience.

Sage