Chapter Eight

Daniel was here, why, omg what was he going to do to me, what was I going to do. My mind was racing a hundred miles a minute as I sat there starring up at Daniel, he had a smile plastered to face but his eyes gave him away, he was annoyed.

“May I speak with you Love?”

“No.” Dimitri said through gritted teeth I looked at him and then Adrian. Their eyes were both black, I needed to do something soon.

“Sure,” I felt to strong hands grip both of my arms, “guys it will be ok.” I tried to give the reassuring smiles, but I was scared.

“For Pete’s sake I’m not going to kill her.”

“If she tells me you hurt her, I will kill you,” he looks at me and I can tell he isn’t happy with Daniel being here, and I try to tell him I’m not either, the last four days have been the happiest of my life and I knew exactly why.

I walk out of the café with people starring at us, I can only imagine how this looks, I’m the new school slut. I stared down at my feet as he pulled me, the grip he had on my arm was probably going to leave a bruise.

“Daniel you’re hurting my arm,” I shouldn’t have said that because as soon as I did he shoved me into the locker causing my head to with a loud bang.

“Listen here slut, what did I say about cheating on me.”

“I haven’t done anything.”

“And I’m supposed to believe you.” He towered over me, his usual hazel eyes were dark with anger, “Your father didn’t even trust you enough not to cheat, which is why I’m here.”

“I’m sorry.” I hoped my apology would help but it only made matters worse, his hand whizzed by my face landing against the locker, why wasn’t anyone around to help me.

“I don’t want you apology, I want to go back home.”

“Then go, go be with Rose, I don’t want you.” UH oh, why did I say that, he slammed me against the locker again?

“I’m sorry what did you say?”  Where was Adrian, or Dimitri, I think I have a concussion, the room was spinning, and there was two Daniels.

“She told you, get your hands off of her before I end you.” Finally, Daniel did exactly what Dimitri asked, but sadly it sent me to the floor like a bag of potatoes. OH man the room was still spinning, I forgot how strong was.

“Dim.” I tried to get out but I couldn’t, I felt sick.

“Dimitri I think we need to get her to the hospital.” I felt arms pick me up bridal style, it smelled like Adrian.

“Take her, ill fallow.”  The need to throw up was getting stronger and stronger, my head was pounding, it felt like someone was squeezing, this couldn’t be caused by me just hitting my head against the locker, was he using his power on me.

“I'm going to throw up.” I felt Adrian groan, but he hurried me out side, and set me on my feet, allowing me to throw up in the grass.

His arms never left me, which I was thankful for, the pain in my head, hurt more sending me to my knees.

“He. Is using. His. Power.” I said through gritted teeth, my tears were beginning to water; he had never used his powers against me. I tried to focus through the pain and send up my protection wall, it took a while and a lot of work but the pain finally stopped only leaving a buzz sound in my ears. I opened my eyes, I wasn’t as dizzy but I felt drained I looked over but Adrian was gone, I could feel myself falling until everything went dark.