Chapter six

Roses are red; violets are blue, along with my broken heart that that bleeds while it misses you.

I don’t remember how I got here but I found myself in the woods, surrounded by giant trees blocking the sky so I don’t know if its day or night, what I do know is I’m cold and something is watching me. Should I stay, or should I try to find a way out.

“Princessss.” I looked around, I didn’t like the voice, something was wrong, whoever whatever, it was evil. “Don’t fear me.” The voice whisper came along the wind sending shivers down my spine

“What do you want.” I spun around in slow motion taking in my surrounding, but ever shadow caused me to jump.

“You.” I didn’t need any more motives to get out of there, I took off in a dead sprint, I had always been use to running, only probably was, I didn’t know what I was running from or who I was running from.

“You can’t run my dear, I will find you.” My foot caught on a fallen limb causing me to fall, but when I got up I wasn’t in the dark woods I was in an unfamiliar room covered in sweat.

I reached for my phone but when I opened it I was greeted with a black screen, the battery must have died. Where the hell was I.

“Yo Jas, you hungry?” Adrian’s voice was outside my door causing me to remember what had happened, I had moved to Dimitri’s pack house.

“Um yea, I’m going to take a shower be down in a bit.”

“Do you want me to grab some boxes for you?”

“I’ll go with you.” I don’t remember taking my shoes off, there for I didn’t know where I put them.

“Other side I didn’t think you wanted to sleep in your boots.”

“Thanks bub.” I hurried and slipped on my boots and fallowed Adrian down stairs.  “Where is D?”

“He had to run into town he will be back at 2.”

“What time is it?”

“A little after twelve, did you sleep ok?”

“Oh yea why?”

“No reason.” I gave him a side glance knowing he was lying and he just looked at me like he knew I was too.  IF it was twelve it meant everyone was at school and I had been sleep for like twelve hour. “Here, you’re going to want this,” he took off the gray jacket he was wearing and handed it to me, it was soft and extremely warm from his body heat, Were’s were extremely warm blooded.

The walk to the garage was silent, and cold, he hadn’t led me through the glass tunnel I had went through last night, maybe it was a figment of my imagination, the one thing that wasn’t was the garage. It looked like a metal house. Thankfully it was warm inside, I couldn’t feel my nose. Most of the cars were gone, except for the black SUV we rode in yesterday, and maybe five other cars.

“So who drives those?”

“Well the Blue Camaro is mine, black SUV are mission cars, and the Charcoal Dodge challenger is Dimitri’s fun car.”

“He has a fun car?”

“Yup, he is driving the Ford ranch 450 today.” I scrunched up my nose having no idea what that meant, boys and their vehicles why would you need more than one car or truck.  

I knew it would take more than one trip to pack the boxes; I only had about five so it only took three trips, the last trip Ad offer to go alone but I felt bad so I kept him company. Once I had all the boxes in my room he left me to unpack saying he had a few errands he had to go run, asked me if I wanted anything from town and then left.