Chapter Seven

Jas Pov

It was Sunday night, the weekend had gone by surprisingly well, I just spent most of my time with Dimitri and Adrian, Dal had talked Dim into letting her stay a little longer with her friend, which in return got me a long message about how I should stay forever because Dal never use to get this much freedom. Yesterday I had talked Dim into taking me to the mall for my first day outfit; it took about two hours of begging, pleading, and fluffing up his ego. And here I it in my room, trying to figure out between the five outfits I bought, should I wear tomorrow.

“Green is a good color for you go for that one.” Adrian walked in and flopped down on my bed, sending my clothes to fall to the floor.

“Thanks,” I picked up my clothes and set them on the dresser and sat across for Adrian, I loved how we had become like brother and sister the last couple day, he was giving me the sibling relationship I always longed for out of my own sister.

“So, do you wanna ride with me or D tomorrow?”

“A you duh.”

“I tired telling him I was your favorite and that you would choose me, but he didn’t believe me, how should we break it to him.”

“Break what to whom.” Dimitri walked in my room in sweats and a very fitting t-shirt causing my heart to do a back flip.

“Jas wants to ride with me; she said my Camaro beats your Challenger.”  I laughed as Dimitri gave a mock hurt expression, but sat down beside me. Fire was filling up my entire body, since when did he give me this reaction.

“Can I steal her for a minute?”

“Oh yeah of course, I was going to go get a snack anyways.”

“Hey bring me back a bottle of water please bro.”

“Yes ma’am.” Dimitri waited till Adrian was completely gone before he turned to look at me, his eyes were full of happiness, and something I wasn’t quite sure of.

“How would you like to go on a date with me?” 

“A date?”  I watched as his face fell making me immediately wish I hadn’t asked it the way I did, I mean I would love a date with him, but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t getting the wrong idea.

“Never mind.”

“No, wait, I was asking because I wanted to make sure of what you meant. I would love to go on a date with you.”

“Oh, how is Friday?”

“Sounds good to me.” Dimitri smiled, causing me to smile.

“Well, I have a few pack things I have to take care of; I probably won’t see you until school tomorrow, so good night.”

“Night.”  I waited till he had left and my door was closed before I did a happy dance, I mean Dimitri was fine, who wouldn’t do a happy dance after being asked out by him.

My phone began to ring, and I rush over to find out that Daniel is calling, I contemplate ignoring it, but I know he will only call back. “Hello.”

“I need to speak with alpha Lawrence.”

“Well hello fiancé it’s nice to hear from you too.” I can almost feel him staring at me with his angry hazel eyes.

“Stop being stupid, I need so speak with your boyfriend.”

“Go look in the mirror idiot,” I walk down the hall to Dimitri’s office the doors crack allowing little bit of light to exit. “Knock, Knock.” I crack the door open he is on the phone with a angry expression, it softens a little as I smile at him so he gives me the index finger telling me to give him a minute so I sit down on the black leather couch next to a book shelf.