Chapter Eight.

"Can you walk easily."Gwen inquired for the hundredth time in the past half and hour.
"For the hundredth time YES!"She nearly shouted avoiding the bunches of teenagers around her.
They were at Lindsay,s house,and she was holding a party.
"Okay,Okay,Sorry!"She said,A little ashamed.
"Whatever.....Come on lets enjoy ourselves.......It,s party time!"With that she grabbed a beer form a corner and gulped it all down.
"Alice?Seriously!"
But she won,t hear she wanted to enjoy an that was what she was doing.
On the other hand he was at home,in his bedroom....Not alone but with her favourite toy Hanna.She had curly,dark brown hair and Fair skin.
"I,ve missed you like hell,"He whispered,She smiled and kissed him.
He was just going to return the kiss when the door barged open and she rushed for her clothes.
He jumped out of the bed,he still had his pants on,And turned to see who disturbed him.
"Alice!!"He shouted.
In return!to his surprise she started giggling.
"Don,t tell me you are drunk,You fool!"This time he held her by her arm and hissed.
"Is that what I am?"She inquired innocently,She looked very beautiful.
"Alice!To your room at once!"He shouted.Hanna had put on her clothes.
"Honey,next time maybe,"She kissed him and left.She was still standing there.
He shot her a questioning look.He was very angry at her.
"I,m trying to figure something out......It,s a weird feeling...."She whispered.
"What?"
Suddenly she jumped up and rushed towards the washroom.
"I gotta pee!"She shouted and the door banged behind her.
He waited patiently for the next few minutes for her to come out.
"Alice Robins!"He called.
No answer
"Alice!"
He moved towards the washroom,quite worried.
"I,m hurt!"She moaned.He entered in the washroom and saw her on the floor holding her bandaged foot.
"Do you wanna kill yourself now?"He asked,irritated by her.
"No!"She cried as he helped her get up,Which she couldn't do.
And he had to carry her to her room.
"You are not as bad as I thought,"She whispered,before going to sleep,still holding on to one of his arm.
"You are very innocent and beautiful,"He whispered,and then scolded himself for that.
......................................................
She woke up quite unaware of the night,s events.She got up and changed,Brushed her hair and applied lip gloss on her lips.
"Ready for school,"She thought and rushed down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast.
She entered in the kitchen and found Dean sitting on a chair,eating pancakes.He turned at her arrival and managed to shot her an annoyed look.
"What?"She asked,seating her self in front of him.
"I,m sick of you!"He hissed.
"I know,me too,"She smirked.
He banged his hand on the table,causing her to jump and look at him.
"You spoiled my night the second time yesterday,and you remember nothing?Alice,I damn care if you get drunk or hurt,I,m not your babysitter....So. Ext time whether you are dying or whatever,I,m not gonna help you...Understand?"He glared at her,and she nodded her head,then got up and left.
She took the bud to school and he did,nt bother to ask her to take a ride with him,as he was supposed to.
And then they did,nt talk to each other for the next two days.
When all of a sudden Dean realised how wrong he has done with her.
He found her at the back side of the house playing with the kittens.
"Why are you sitting here?"He inquired sitting beside her.
She ignored him.
"Wanna grab an ice cream with me?"He asked.
She shook her head.
"I,m sorry,Alice,"He squeezed her hand softly.
"It,s okay,Dean,"She smiled,and he smiled back.
"Good,now get up and let,s grab and ice cream,"He helped her get up and they both rushed towards the car.