Chapter Six.

"Aw..God,It,s too bad that she,s your cousin,"He was sitting with a blonde on his lap.

"But she,s hot,You,ll fall in love,"Max smirked.

"Never Ever in thousand years,"Dean sang.

"Man,you,ll fall in love one day,"Max said.

"Never,I,ll never fall in love,"He said in a serious tone.

"You,ll,I tell you,"Max said shaking his head.He shrugged and winked at a girl who was just passing.

........................................................

She was standing in the parking lot,thinking over if it,ll be all right to drive with Dean.

But as soon as she started moving towards the bus stop,In came the sight of Dean,s Lamborghini.

"Come on,Princess,"He said with an evil smirk.

They soon reached to their home,She rushed out of the car and before going inside she shouted "I HATE YOU DEAN!!"

"I like it,"He muttered with a satisfied grin.He dug out his mobile from his pocket.

"Hanna,tonight at my place,babe,"

.............................................

"We don,t talk anymore!We don,t talk any more,Like we used to do,"She climbed down the stairs,completely disgusted by the moans and screams coming from Dean,s room.

"Thank God,I,m still a virgin,"She muttered and as soon as she reached the last step her foot kinda twisted...............

"OH GOD!!!!!!"She screamed.She tried to get up,But no luck.

"Oh,Is there anyone?HELP ME!Someone!"She shouted again.

After a few seconds the door upstairs banged and she saw him climbing down the stairs,ignoring the fact that he was shirtless.

"WHAT THE ..............?"He stopped and looked at her.

"I..I,"

"Are you blind?"With that he picked her up and led her to her room,where he bandaged her foot gently.

"Now don,t you dare disturb me,"But then they both heard the main door bang.

"OH God!"He groaned.And glared at her.

And that night passed somehow.

The next day she decided to take an off,but that was not a good idea.

"Hey girl,"In came her friend,Aaron.

"Hey,"She smiled.

"What happened to your little foot,"He smirked and sat down by the end of the bed.

"Just twisted it,"She replied.

"I missed you at school,"

"Aw...I missed school,"He smiled and moved closer to her.

She felt uncomfortable with him for the first time.

"I don,t know what,s special about you,but you are very special to me...."He pressed his lips to hers,but she pushed him away,swiftly.

"GET OUT,NOW!"She cried.

"You are no more my friend!"She shouted.

"Alice....,"

"SHUT UP!"She shouted,which caused him to leave at once.

She threw her head back.

"WHY?WHY?"She screamed and let tears fall on her cheeks.

"I HATE MY LIFE!I,m all alone!"

But she was wrong even if she did,nt know at that moment.