Chapter Five.

"Is she ready yet?"He asked the maid for about a thousandth time.

"I,ll go upstairs to check,Sir,"The maid moved towards the stairs.

"Go FAST!I,m getting late!"He shouted,and that caused the maid to turn and look at him,because he never cared if he was getting late.

"WHAT?"He shouted.

"N..Nothing,"She ran upstairs,just as she was going to knock at her door,the door opened and out came the beautiful Alice,looking very beautiful.

She was wearing blue jeans and pink top which looked very beautiful.

"I,m ready,lets go,"She climbed downstairs and picked up an apple to eat

"Whatever,"He muttered and picked up his car keys.

She stopped out and her eyes got wide at the idea of riding on Dean Davis,s Lamborghini.

"Climb inside will you?"He called roughly.

"Oh yeah,"She climbed inside at the front seat.She could feel a little strange.

She woke up from her"Strangeness" when he started speeding up the car.

"Dean?DEAN!!OH GOD STOP!"She shouted jumping up and down.

"You asked for it!"He smirked.

"I did,nt,Oh for the love of God!For the sake of Justin Bieber!Please!"She  shouted again,but he was not gonna,and she knew that.

As soon as he parked his car she rushed out if she had been driving with a ghost.Every single eye in the parking lot shot up at this.

DEAN DAVIS.........With Alice Robins?The good girl of school with the bad

"Have they been sleeping together?"

"Did she loose it after all?"

"He,s a player she knows that,how could she,.?"

But she rushed straight inside the building

"ThankGod!I,m alive,"She muttered."He really is mad,"