Chapter Twenty.

The water was cold again,She wandered here and there and ended up in his room.

"I wonder,if it,ll be alright?Oh he,s not here it will be,"She muttered as she stepped in the bathtub,the hot water made her comfortable,she began to shampoo her hair.

"Dean,"She whispered to herself"I miss you,"She let tears fall,and she started crying,softly.

He entered in his room,and moved towards the bathroom.

He heard her crying,and smiled,weakly.

He opened the door and moved inside closing the door behind him.

"DEAN!Get out!"She cried,but he was taking off his clothes.

She kept quite,she wanted him to come to her.

He stepped in the bath tub taking her in his arms and kissing her passionately.

They kissed each other like they were tasting eachother the first time.

But she had to stop,She gently pulled away and left,wrapping a towel around her.

That night she was sitting beside the pool,staring at the water.He spotted her.

"It,s time,"He muttered and started walking towards the pool.

"Hey,"

She looked at him,he sat beside her.

"You know,I never fall in love,But...but you made me....You are my first love,"He said.

"Stop Dean!"She said and got up to leave.

"Stop,tell me what you feel,"He got hold of her arm.She tried to break free,but his grip was strong.

"Whatever I feel,there,s nothing for you!"She cried,but she knew he would never leave her till he gets the truth out of her.

"You are a bad liar!"She gave up and sat down again.

"What do you want?"

"The truth,"She looked at him,she knew he would force it all out of her.

She leaned in and kissed him on his lips.

He got his answer.He took her in his arms and started kissing her passionately.

At last,They got what they wanted.