Epilogue.

FOUR YEARS LATER:

She was wearing red and he was dressed in a white button up shirt and black jeans.

Happily they exchanged the engagement rings.There was hooting and clapping.He could not resist anymore.

He took her arm and pulled her towards him,and kissed her.

"Leave something for the wedding!"Max shouted from a corner.

OTD

They pulled away and smiled

It was decided that the wedding would be held after three years,After they have completed their studies.

Soon after they had received their congratulations and Gwen and Max had broken the news of their to be soon held engagement,Everyone went to the dance floor.

Where Dean and Alice slow danced,Having a great time.

"What about buying an apartment?"He asked,while twirling her around.

"Ah...A nice idea,I don't see why we shouldn't"

He smiled.

"Good,I'll talk to Richard then,"

"Well,On two conditions,"She said.

"And what are those?"He demanded,looking lovingly in her eyes.

"Number one:Never forget the use of condoms and number two:No other girls,"

"Aw!You know I never even flirted with another girl in the past four years,"He protested.

"I know babe,And the first condition?"She asked.

"Done,"He nodded and kissed her forehead.Later that evening as they made love,there was something new and strong between them.

"Now as you are my fiance,I would like to tell you...I love you,Alice Robins,"He whispered,as he kissed her softly.

"I love you,too"She whispered back,then grinned.

"What?"

"Who would have though that The Mr bad boy would fall in love?"She said,He smiled.

"Yeah,But that's the best thing ever happened to me,"He replied,Starting to kiss her again.

THE END

Author's note:

Thank God,Completed it after nearly a year I think.Hope you like it.It's my first bad boy related book.

So I hope you read it and appreciate it.

Thanks 

Love,

Hijab