Chapter Twenty Three.

"Oh yeah,It,s Saturday....I know man!I,m just planning something nice,and special....."He was talking earnestly on the phone.Suddenly his lips curved upwards,showing that he was smiling.
"Thanks!You,re the best!"He ended the call and looked around his room.
"Alice!"He called,Stepping outside.
"Alice in the wonder......"He opened the door of her room and stepped inside,But the next thing he saw made him trail off.
"Woah!"There she was completely naked.Naked.
"Dean!Hey!"She cried.
"Hey,I love the sight...."He took a step towards her but she was swift enough to wrap herself in a towel.
"Woah,Hottie!"He remarked and she blushed.
"Is there something you want?"She asked,while choosing clothes.She had come out of the shower.
"Yes,Yes,"He nodded.She took out a  top and a pair of jeans.
"Be quick I have to change,"
"You can do it in front of me,"He winked at her.
"Whatever,Go on,"She unwrapped the towel,To his surprise and started putting on her clothes.
After a few seconds she turned to him who was looking at her.
"Hey,Zip me up,"He stood up and her back faced his face.
He zipped her shirt and let his hands stay on her waist.
"Dean,"She scolded him and they sat down.
"So,We are going to make this Saturday very nice,"
"Ahn?"
"Yeah,We,re going to a place,A nice place,"
"Give me a hint!"She pouted.
"Haha....Everybody loves it,Kids elders and everybody,"
"PARIS?"She yelled,nearly jumping on him.
"I,m not that mad!"He threw  water over her excitement.
"Oh,You accepted the face that you are mad,"
He rolled his eyes.
"Aw..Then what?"
"A park,"
"A park?"
"Yeah,yeah a picnic in the park and then a movie and dinner,"She smiled and kissed him.
"You,re the best,"
Soon after that they were seen making out and eating under a beautiful tree,
Their laughter was heard very far away,and whoever looked at them,Smiled at the young lovers.
"Dean!The movie was awesome!"She was saying and he knew he will have to hear every  single detail of the movie,they had just watched.
But,He wanted to listen,For the first time Dean Davis wanted to listen to the stupid babbling of a girl,whom he once hated.
After a nice dinner they drove home.She was very tired and after a Making out session she went to bed.
But he couldn't.
"Maybe today,s the night?"This kept bugging him till he got up and made his way to her room.
He opened the door and peeped in.
But she  was fast asleep.
"Aw!Come on,I thought we,ll make memories....Never mind,"He mumbled and went back.