Chapter Thirteen.

She sat there crying alone.It was her parent,s death anniversary.

"I..I miss you soo much..It,s..It hurts very much to know that you are not here by my side,"She whispered,looking at the night,s sky.

"Hey?Why are you....,"He trailed off at the sight of her,She tries to hide her tears.

"What,s the deal?"He asked,sitting beside her on the bench.

"It,s just my parent,s death anniversary,"

"You miss them,Don,t you?"

She nodded.

"Hey,I have a plan,why don,t we go to the club,just to cheer you a bit?"He asked and she nodded again.

"Good,"They both stood up and moved to the porch where his car was ready for a drive.

He was right the club cheered her up,they danced and danced.And she got drunk,much to his amusement.

"WHY?Why have you brought me home?"She was asking while he was trying to put her in bed.

"I...Don,t wanna sleep!"She pouted and he laughed.

Once he was sure she had dozed off he went back to his room.

Five minutes later.

"Open up,DEAN!She was shouting.

He got up and took her inside.

"What,s the matter?"He asked,now getting annoyed.

"I don,t wanna sleep alone,I feel very alone....Every year,on this day I get nightmares...Please,let me sleep with you,"She was begging,and he gave up.He led her to his bed where she fall asleep at once,still holding his hand.

He carefully got in bed and fall asleep too.

He woke up at someone calling his name.

"What the...?"He got up and saw her,trying to get her hand out of his hold,he left her hand at once.

"Did...did we..?"She was asking.

"No,Ofcourse not!Are you crazy!"

"So...what am I doing here?"

"You got drunk last night and got in my bed!"He replied,much to her relief.

"Thanks Heaven!"

"Now get up,I,m gonna cook steak,"He said.

"Really,Good,yum yum"She followed him out of the room.