CHAPTER TWELVE

NOTE: I gave this chapter a lot of thought, I mean, the change in POV that is, and how I will write it. Unfortunately, my writing style is getting rusty so please kindly excuse all the errors and low quality grammar. I don't have beta and I don't really have the luxury of time to edit the chapter/s for the meantime. I'll try harder on the next update. I hope you like this though!

***

CHAPTER TWELVE

"But what can I do to a bond mate that has been long gone missing?"

Jimin knows his cycle is always painful, but he doesn't remember it being this painful.

He's almost on the brink of unconsciousness—and how he wished he'd really pass out so he can ignore the ache quickly settling in his bones—the feverish feeling leaving his body lethargic and limp against the alpha's hold. His muscles are aching, senses incredibly needy and mind whiny. His biology wouldn't even let him get to the safety of his apartment first before starting to leak in between his thighs; the backside of his pants increasingly getting wet, soaking the fabric in mixed of mocha, lemon and sandalwood scent.

And he also knows it was a lot work and struggle for Taehyung. But he's counting on him, he doesn't have a choice, but even if he does, he trusts him more than anyone in this world. His alpha friend has been doing this saving for 3 whole years whenever his cycle hits him unexpectedly in public places.

Jimin, even with his eyes closed, can still feel how extra careful Taehyung is maneuvering them through the public. It's after lunch, maybe around one in the afternoon, so he guessed there would be only a few passersby to witness them. It's already embarrassing enough to be in this situation so unprepared; he wouldn't be able to handle anything worse.

Taehyung suddenly lets out a deep, silent growl of warning above him, effectively startling him from his thoughts; the rumble so clear in his ears, and the vibration from where the alpha's chest and his side are pressed together sending great sensation against his scorching skin. Jimin drools a bit, biting his lip and swallowing a loud moan.

He can't do this to Taehyung; he's his friend, but the alpha smells so good and he's in his cycle where his senses and hormones are tenfold and uncontrollable. It's not a valid reason, yes, but Jimin can't help rubbing his flushed, sweaty cheek against the alpha's broad chest, one of his small hands gripping Taehyung's shirt collar and sneaking underneath to feel him skin on skin.

Sweet hell, Jimin's so sure he's going to be so embarrassed of his action after this whole fiasco, but his mind is quickly getting clouded by his omega's need. And he's slowly, slowly, succumbing to his wolf's need.

-----

It's a lot struggle than Taehyung first thought.

Carefully maneuvering himself and Jimin through a crowd of two or three isn't really a big deal; but having to glare and growl in obvious warning under his breath to every alpha that so much as glace in their general direction while also trying to avoid scaring Jimin in his arms and accidentally forced him to unconsciously submit with the tone, definitely is.

But there it is—the physical, almost intimate contact from the omega in his arms that's making this mission so impossible to complete. He feels Jimin rubbing his face on his clothed chest, skin a pretty shade of dark pink with a thin sheen of sweat. He looks so breathtakingly beautiful like this; flushed and needy, vulnerable and twitchy in his hold.