Chapter 2 - ready for a date

Sonic pov

I can't believe it...I'm actually going out on a date with Knuckles The Echidna. I am so happy I started to get ready for my date.....I took a shower and.....oh shoot I don't even know what I haft to wear.....I thought and thought and then I came up with an idea but I need to never overdo it....I giggled as I got myself dressed...I was wearing a silver glittery top with a white long sleeve under shirt with ruffles on it, (yeah it goes down to my thigh), dark blue tight-like pants, sparkling black flats, I even put silver glitter on my spikes (I wanted to shine like a star for him), tying a black ribbon around my neck, and to put the final touch I placed a white rose on the left side of my spikes. I looked in the mirror and said to myself, oh I know he is going to be impressed I just know it. I giggled like crazy. That's when Manic walked in and saw me but he didn't laugh at me he just said as he was being speechless, well....uhh...I don't know what to say. I said happily, I know I am so happy Manic. My brother shrugged it off and said, okay but listen if your done getting ready I need to get ready to see Vera....*he was about to leave but stopped at the doorway for like 5 seconds* oh yeah and Sonic I forgot to tell you something that you really need to know. I said, what is it big bro? Manic said concerned and in a worried tone, I know your happy but whatever you do man don't jump to any conclusions or try not to be too happy. I said confusing, okay but why? Manic explained, well you see I headed these strange rumors about most dudes and chicks becoming obsessive whack jobs over their loved ones...I think it's called Yandere......my friend Chico Narrataky played a Yandere simulator game once and she fell for this guy named Elliot at her computer class...I know his young sis Andria told and she was a friend of Vera's. I chuckled and said, don't worry Manic I'll be extremely careful.... Manic rolled his eyes because he heard it before and said as he chuckled, okay Sonic if you insist. Then there was a knock on the door. I ran towards the door and opened it. I smiled to know it was Knuckles I somehow knew he was impressed.

Knuckles pov

I was wearing nothing more than a dark green shirt and baggy jeans. I knocked on the door to Sonics house. That's when he opened the door and wow he looked beautiful. I blushed and said, so you ready to go? He is really cute when smiles. He answered happily as he took my hand, yes Knuckles I am ready. He giggled which I find it really cute besides he's sweet and adorable. Then we went out for our date hand in hand.