Chapter 3 - his heart belongs to...ONLY ME!

HEY EVERYONE BEFORE I BEGAN THIS CHAPTER I NEED TO GIVE YOU A WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS WHERE THE YANDERE PART BEGINS SO MOST OF THESE KILLINGS IN EACH CHAPTER ARE BASED OFF OF THE YANDERE SIMULATOR KILLINGS ENJOY IF YOU DARE 😜!:

Sonics pov (19 days later)

Ever since our date we had 19 days ago I feel so happy...... but every now and again I get this irresistible urge to KILL ANYONE THAT TRIES TO STEAL MY SENPAI!! I giggled and walked down the sidewalk wearing an orange vest, a golden sunshine long sleeve shirt, with bright blue tight-like pants, and a pair of cute grass green flats. I was walking towards Knuckles house when I see a certain white bat saying to him, better do as I say or I will do something nasty to you oh I already will..... I gasped as I heard it Knuckles was helpless but that's when I snapped and yelled in my head, YOU WILL NEVER HAVE HIM!!! KNUX-CHAN IS ALL MINE!!! That's when I snook at the back of the house and grabbed a screwdriver and popped the fan lid wide open (good thing there was a generator for the air conditioner or I use a screwdriver to stab her head)which caught Rouges attention to come outside.....hehehehehe what a stupid bitch (oops hehehe excuse my language)....she is going to get it for trying to steal my Knux-Chan (okay so he's my Senpai but I call him Knux-Chan it's cute) Rouge looked around and yelled, WHO IS THERE!! SHOW YOURSELF!! Rouge turned around she was about to head inside but that's when I whispered, don't touch my Senpai bitch. She was about to turn around but I grabbed her wings and threw her into the fan and watched her die. However some of her blood splashed on me then without hesitation I sped off home and change outta my bloody clothes and into a fresh pair. I now wore a golden sleeveless top, a pair of capris, sandals, and a sunflower on the right side of my head. I put my bloody clothes in the wash and ran outside back to Knuckles places to make it look like a coincidence. I'm really good at acting. I walked back to the backyard and screamed.

Knuckles pov

That stupid bat tied me up. I was only lucky I got loose but as soon as I got up I heard a scream. I ran to the backyard and saw Sonic paralyzed and what I saw was that bat dead (I mean her head was chopped into pieces. Sonic was scared of seeing this and was about to cry but he was lucky that I comforted him. It was the least I can do for him.....so I called an ambulance for Rouge's corpse and Sonic and I went to a cafe somewhere to take our mind off of a dead bat....I love Sonic no matter what.... as soon as he started to calm down I said, Sonic....I love you. Sonic gave me a small smile and said, I love you too Knuckles.. and then giggled as he blushed.... I blushed myself. We sat and talk at the cafe all day despite what have had happened to that bat.