Chapter 7 - nobody gets my senpai

Sonics pov

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA!!!!! NOBODY GETS MY KNUCKIE-SENPAI.....NOBODY!!!! HAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHA I AM KNUCKLES ONE AND FUCKING ONLY!!!! I was walking happily to Knuckles house.... (wearing an elegant cashmere red sweater that goes down to my thigh, skinny jeans, two bright yellow tennis shoes, a pair of glasses, a bright blue hair-band and a gold heart necklace) because I am so happy that I am Knuckles one and only.... for some reason I don't feel bad about what I did to those horrid idiots....I am happy they are OUTTA THE WAY!!!! My plan was to be a romantic study (though I hate studying it gives me an excuse for me and Knuckie-Senpai to have some quality time together) partner for Knuckles but this day had different plans......I saw Fang that waste of a bastard breaking into Knuckles house, knocking him out & tying him up.....that's when I went from bad to worse as I screamed, OH COME ON YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME?! I thought and thought while walking left and right.....then I came up with an idea.....I'm going to.....ELECTRICUTE THE HELL OUTTA HIM!!!! I better hurry with the stuff at my house before it's too late but lucky for me...I'm sonic speed... I ran back to my house and picked up my sisters old and used hair dryer, rubber gloves, and last but not least a couple of plugs (okay it was a cloth and a plug I wanted to shred his hand to bits) to clog the drains......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I ran back to Knux's place and broke in quietly without Fang knowing.....ooooo this is going to be cool!!! I put on the rubber gloves, plugged up the hairdryer, plugged the sink, and turned on the sink.....ooooohhh this is going to be epic....I better go and hide in the closet.

Fangs pov ( with an Australian (not very good) accent)

I was going steal some of his emeralds then have some with him mate.....but I think I wanted to have a lot of fun with him....I know how they do it in the outback...and so do I mate.... I was about to his crotch when I heard a noise at the kitchen....I checked to see if anyone was there mate but.....I kinda stepped into a trap....I stepped into a puddle and saw the sink was clogged by a wet cloth....I reached it and but it was stuck....but then I heard someone turned on the garbage disposal and shred my hand....I turned to see who it was....CRAKEE!!! That blue hedgehog was standing there with a crazy look on his face... he came closer mate and then turned on and dropped an old and used plugged up hair dryer in the sink and said as he laughed seeing me being electrocuted, HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SAY GOODBYE MATE FOREVER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I was slowly dying and said as I breath my last breath, you....have...completely lost it mate.....I blacked out and the last thing I saw that hedgehog smiling like I deserved it.....

Sonics pov

I watched Fang die and as he said with his final breath, you....have...completely lost it mate..... then died. Okay so I lost it big deal....I don't think I already know I was going insane......INSANE FOR KNUCKIE-SENPAI!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Okay I ran back home and placed everything where it belonged.....and positioned myself to knock on the door as I yelled innocently, oh Knuckie-Senpai are you home?

Knuckles pov

I woke up bound by my hands and feet.....I struggled the best I could and then I heard a knock at the door and an innocent yell, oh Knuckie-Senpai are you home? It was Sonic....I struggled to get loose and luckily the ropes weren't tight enough to keep me down so I got up and caught a glimpse of Fang heading outside he was dead.....whoa sure glad that wasn't me....when I opened the door there was Sonic with an innocent smile on his face....I said while blushing, h..hey Sonic what's up? My boyfriend said happily as he winked at me, well I know your extremely busy and all but I was hoping that you and I should study together..... I'm pretty sure he wanted an excuse for us to have quality time together besides Sonic hated studying but on the bright side he and I can really use some quality time together since Amy tried to keep us away and I got to admit he looks kinda cute in those glasses....I would go nuts over Sonic wearing glasses..... I shrugged it off and said as I gazed at his green eyes and kissed him on the cheek, oh what the heck come on in babe.....he stepped inside and I placed an arm on his shoulder......but there's something you should know.....I knew all along Sonic killed all five of them.....but I know why he did...he was trying to keep me from being hurt.....I didn't wanna say anything because he's so very important to me...& I didn't wanna loose him....I love him and that's not going to change.....we sat down on the sofa and prepared to study.....I stared at him smiling and said, you know you look kinda cute wearing glasses Sonic... He blushed and said sheepishly, oh...uhh....well I....I kinda doubt that I..... I teased him in a fun way as I placed an arm around once more, oh come on now sugar bunny don't be like that.....you know I'm right.... he giggled as he said, oh darling stop that your making me blush....I chuckled because he's really adorable when he's embarrassed....we laughed as soon as we started tickling each other.

???? Pov

So my Knuckles is now dating the faker huh?.....HMM! Why am I not surprised....I was going to take him back because I wanted us to be together again but I think he already moved the hell on to someone else.....and that someone else is that blue faker....oh well I guess I'll haft to talk to him about coming back to me......but I doubt he listen.....I saw him flirting with that hedgehog and kissed him on the cheek....then they went inside as I said, why is that he chose that faker? I walked away from Knuckles place as soon as they started laughing....they were probably touching each other....or at least tickling each other.