Chapter 8 - attempted to take him back

Shadow's pov

Dammit that faker is always one step ahead of me....& he's a bit girly and a little too sweet.....that faker is suspiciously sweet.....he even acts cute and dresses in adorable outfits for him.....*growling*.....dang it he even gives him charming looks......I can't compete with that brat.....NO! I can't lose towards this faker & I never will...I won't let him take him away completely.....okay I was stalking him ya happy!?....anyway I walked towards Knuckles but as he saw me he was shocked but got mad at the same time... I said, hello there hot-stuff... he asked in an angered tone, what do you want Shadow? I answered as I placed a hand on his chin, oh I came here and wanted to...take you back..if you know what I mean. He declined, pushed my hand away, & said in an disgusted and angered tone, no way Shadow...you broke up with me....and another thing your too late...I moved on...quickly... I was shocked as I said, WHAT?! Are you serious?! He answered, yep so find someone else.... he attempted to walk away but I grabbed him by the arm roughly and said, NO WAY KNUCKLES YOU BELONG TO ME!! WHOEVER YOU ARE WITH RIGHT NOW...! (Okay that's a lie) He interrupted as he snatched his arm away and pushed me away, NO WAY I AM NOT GETTING BACK WITH YOU AND THATS FINAL SHADOW!!! I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING, & HURTING ME!!!

Knuckles pov

I was about to walk away but my ex Shadow grabbed me by the arm roughly and said, NO WAY KNUCKLES YOU BELONG TO ME!! WHOEVER YOU ARE WITH RIGHT NOW...! I interrupted him as I snatched my arm away and pushed him away, NO WAY I AM NOT GETTING BACK WITH YOU AND THATS FINAL SHADOW!!! I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING, & HURTING ME!!! I walked away from him. Just then I saw Sonic skipping towards my house and knocking on the door.....I had Silver do a little clean up today so I saw him answer the door and see that it was Sonic...and as usual Silver was joking around as he closed the door.

Sonics pov

I was skipping down the street to Knuckles house...when I knocked on the door Silver answered and said, oh hey Sonic what up? I said, hey Silver is Knuckles home.... he said, no he said he had some errands to run say. why you two going out tonight? I answered, yeah...kind of.... then Silver said to me, oh hey Sonic when he gets sick can you do him a favor? I asked, a favor? what kind of favor? Silver answered, can you take care of him in a nurses outfit... he chuckled as he closed the door. I thought as I walked off, ha ha ha very funny....although it is a swell idea.... then I was so lost in thought I had no idea I bumped into Knuckles.

Knuckles pov

I was walking towards the house but kinda accidentally bumped into Sonic....I said, oh hey Sonic...didn't see you there... he said as he blushed, me neither knuckles....so umm....Knuckles...well....you know my brothers girlfriend....Vera is having a party at the.....park tonight and I....I was wondering would you like to come?.... I blushed as red as my fur as I nodded....but besides that he was wearing a golden-yellow tank-top with a silver-grey ribbon on the waist and on the top, platinum white capris, crystal blue gloves, and emerald green flats.....he even had a golden ribbon all around his spikes not to mention he was covered in gold and silver glitter.....he looked like a very rare jewel in my eyes.....he said in a cute tone as he looked at me with those beautiful emerald eyes, hey Knuckles....do I look I've overdone it....do I look a bit strange...do I look a weirdo? I couldn't resist that cute expression....but that's one of the things I love about him.....I blushed even more as I said, umm....well no honey-Bunny.....your not strange or a weirdo....and it doesn't look like you overdone it I think you look like a really beautiful jewel..... he blushed and smiled as he asked, you really think I am? I nodded as I placed a hand on his cheek....I gazed into his eyes and said, you are the jewel in my eye...... Sonic really smiled at me as he took my hand.....unlike that Shadow.....he has a really beautiful smile & he's so honest and innocent despite the fact he's a Yandere.....so we took a stroll hand in hand to kill some time before going to the party....

Shadows pov

NO!! He's falling head over heels for that....that sissy-faker...he's wearing something really glamorous and girly.....shit he's acting cute I can't compete with that....*growling* I WILL GET KNUCKLES BACK EVEN IF IT MEANS I'LL HAVE TO KIDNAP AND MAKE HIM ALL MINE!!! & I won't let that faker get in the way.... I had an angered deep inside me as I saw them making out at the park that look like some kinda party?....this is stupid who has a party in a park....I can tell it's a party there's like 27 people there including those two....shit they are hugging and kissing each other....That's it I will make sure Knuckles will be all mine...