Chapter 4 - my Love......BELONGS TO ME!!!

Sonics pov

😆.....YES IT WORKS! ROUGE IS OUTTA THE PICTURE AND KNUCKLES IS ALL MINE! I WIN! So anyway I was walking to school.....(wearing my usual school uniform) well lets just say I was going to walk towards him during class.....OH SO CUTE!! But I was very happy until a certain men female echidna came to Knuckles or should I say....STANDING IN MY WAY TOWARDS MY KNUCKIE!!!! I WILL NOT LET THAT SELFISH AND SHIT-HEADED SLUT JULIE-SU TO STEAL MY MAN AWAY FROM ME!!! SHE WAS SEXUALLY HARASSING HIM IN OUR CLASS AND TOLD HIM TO SHUT UP OR SHE'LL HURT HIM!!!! HOW DARE SHE THREATENED MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!!! *GROWLING* I thought and thought and then I came up with an idea....I will gossip about her and then write on her desk KILL YOURSELF YOU BICTH!!!!YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR!!!!   I put my plan into action by telling Tails who told Cream and Cheese, who tell my brothers friend Boomer, who told his friend Denis, who told her brother J.J., Who told his girlfriend, who told Shawn V., who told a few people in my class, who told 5 year old Sora, who told his two friends and the Chaotix, who told several people (Espio told his partner, Vector told Vanilla, Charmy told Shadow, Hip (along with Sora) told her foster mom, and Cody told his aunt and his big brother Flames)......while the gossip gets huge I wrote on her desk with a washable black marker........

Time Skip because I really need to skip to the Suicide part:

Julie-Su was walking pass some people that were gossiping about her......but then it HAPPENED!!!! She sat on her desk and saw why they was whispering behind her back......she read to herself: KILL YOURSELF YOU BICTH!!!!YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR!!! Oh man it worked she jumped outta the window and fell on her UGLY FACE WHICH WAS CRACKED AND CRUSHED!!! NOTHING BUT A BLOODY MUSH HAHAHAHAHA I DID IT!!!! KNUCKLES HEART AND LOVE BELONGS TO ME!!!!! A Moment later I wiped off the evidence and the writing I made at her desk.....it was pure clean.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I laughed about how proud I am......then another moment later class started without that bitch.....& I sat right next to Knux......while he was holding my hand I smiled when nobody's looking.......we walked together holding hands after school....