Chapter 2

Time Skipped to Lunch
It's lunch time now, You and Somin decided to sit together at lunch. You were very great ful to has a friend like Somin. She's kind and lovely at the same time. She told you that she has a crush on one of the BTS members, Pretty sure he called Jin. He's one of the oldest one in the group. You sitting down with Somin having Your lunch in front of you. While you eating and talking with Somin, You heard Girls screaming. You turn and look where the voice come from.... it's BTS.

" Jimin oppaaa, Can i have your phone number? "
Said one of the girl. He ignore them and continue walking. The same as the other girl, they screaming like hell. * Are they this famous? * You were out of space for a while until Somin snap you out.

" Yahh! Did you listen what I just said? " Somin saying a bit angry.

" Oh sorry, I was thinking of something " You smile and continue Eating your lunch. Somin glare at you than continue eating lunch as well. The BTS find a Table which is in front of you and Somin's table.

" Tsk, they're lucky to sit at the table next to them "
Said one of the girl. You look at that girls, omg she stare at you like she wants to will you.

" Somin? " you call Somin in a complete soft voice.

" Hmm? " She reply as she still eating lunch.

" Are they this Famous? that girl over there staring at us! " You look at the girls table the same as Somin.

" She is the Queen kingkas "

" ohhh "

You finished eat lunch as so as Somin. You saw the BTS still eating lunch while talking loudly and throwing at each other. You looking at them ignore what Somin said. She's give up, she turn to where you were looking. Once she turn her face turn red like tomato. Jin smile at her.

" I could see someone shy already " You teasing her as you ready to walk.

" What are you talking about? " She saying while cover her cheek. You didn't say anything then continua walking to your locker which right next to Somin. While you walking the queen come to you and Somin. She push Somin against the locker.

" Happy huh? Jin smile at you, it's doesn't mean he like you, Don't forget at the end they chose us " she showing her evil smile to Somin than walk aways staring at her.

" Are you okay? " You asked her while you looking at her.

" I'm fine, this is first time she did this to me, I don't get it why she have to beat people up when ever BTS get close to, Like Seriously " She troa her anger then walk away. You follow her. While you and Somin walking the class, The BTS members go in as well.

" You guys can go in first " One of the members said to you and somin. They making way for you two go in.

" Thanks " you look at them then smile at them. Somin didn't even said Thanks or anything, She walk in didn't care about anything.

" Oh what happen to her? Look like she really Angry"
Said Jin who looking worriedly.

" She's angry because of Gahee "

" Wait what? What did she do to her? " Jin ask you while the other walk in.

" I'll tell you later "