Chapter 16

Your Pov
" I-LIKE-YOU" That was what Jimin said by holding both of your hand and smile at you.

* OMG The love of my life confess to me. AHHHHHHHH I can't breathe right now *.

" Huh? " You said making a confuse face.

" What will you think if I said I like you? " He ask you while smile at you but you didn't make eye contact to him.

" I don't know " You said, his jaw drop his face change immediately. You release your hand from him than step back. You look at him and you begin to smile. You step closer to him playing with his cheek as He make a confuse face.

" it's okay If you don't feel the same. " Ha said with his sad face.

" Than why your face so sad? " You ask smiling evilly.

" It's because- " You cut his statment by cover his mouth.

" I need to go shower " You cut his line than make your way to the bathroom.

To be honest you feel so Excited that He confess his love to you. You sure that you will Accept his love but you just want to play along with him. His face was really sad that you release your hand than walk to the bathroom. You went into the bathroom than a smile appear on your face. You take a shower 10mins then you come out seeing a boy sitting on a chair playing with his phone. His face still sad. He probably texting someone.

" It's late now aren't you sleep? " Yor statement cause him to look at you.

His sad face was so cute. You wanted to laugh to badly. He walk toward you than hold your hand once more. He want to say something but you cut his statement out.

" Let's go to sleep, it's late now I want to sleep" You said release your hand from him than go to your bed.

He was looking at you the whole time. You ignore than drift to sleep without knowing.

In the morning
" Yoona? " Jimin shake you a bit cause you to open your eye.

You open your eye seeing a boy sitting on a bed facing you. You wake up feeling dizzy.

" Are you okay? " He ask you while looking at you worriedly.

" Yeah Yeah I'm fine " You said with your smile appear on your Face.

" Umm about last night, I'm so sorry that I said this so early but it's okay if you don't feel the same way as me. Uhh I need to go now, I might be late for school" He quickly stand up but you stop.

" Where are you going? There no school today! " You said, he feeling guilty right now. He stop then turn to face you.

" I really like you Yoona, I really do, you make me fall for you every single day. " He said While making his was closer to you.

You stand up step closer to him then smile.

" Jimin? " You call him as he look at you.

" You make me fall for you every single day as well " You said with smile appear on your face.

A smile appear on his face as well. He quickly carry you then spin you around. He let you down then kiss you as you kiss him back. OMG His lip are so soft. He broke the kiss look at you smile.

" Saranghae Yoona " He said smiling.

" Nado Saranghae my Chim Chim "' you responded.
You make your way to the bathroom as He go to his house to take a shower. In the bathroom you quickly take out your phone than text to Somin.

In the text
" Somin?? He confessed to me!!!! "
" What really?? AHH what did you said? "
" I accepted his love "
" Ahh congrats "
" Bye I need to take a shower right now"
" Okay Byee "
End of the text