Chapter 27

Yoona's Pov
You and Jimin arrived at the cafe where you want to be. The boys and Somin was there talking and laughing out loud. They saw us then J-hope was running to hug you tightly, you hug him back. Jimin was looking at you two while bitten his lips. V walking to you and J-hope.

" Yahh isn't that suppose to be me who hug her? " V said while folded his arm.

You broke the hug with J-Hope then Go to hug V while smiling at him. He hug you back. The other at the back were glaring at you and V.

" Great! She ignore us again " Suga said folded his arm.

You laugh at his statement. You open your arm for him to hug you but who knows everyone was coming at the same time to hug you including Somin. Jimin was standing there useless while looking at you. You broke the hug then smile appear on your face. You went to the table with the boys. You were sitting beside Somin and Jungkook. You started eating while talking with the boys happily forgot about Jimin who sitting in front of you. Actually Yes you were thinking about giving him another chance. But you already decided that you going to give him but is just that you're not ready to tell him now.

Jimin's Pov
I'm sitting in front of Yoona right now where she talking with my hyung, laughing out loud. She doesn't even look at me nor talk to me. I really don't know what i'm thinking right now. I feel so useless. Then I'm take out my phone secretly texting Rap monster.

" Hyung? Help me please "
" What help what? You know what you can just talk right? "
" No this is about something else and I can't talk about it in front of Yoona "
" Okay fine what is it? "
" Can you ask them if we can go shopping? "
" Why shopping? Why not somewhere else? "
" Duhh, I want to spend more time with Yoona"
" She already accept another chance for you? "
" Nooo not yet :/ " 
" Oh fine what you want me to do about this? "
" Ask them to go Shopping and Could you please separate us into group, so I can be only with Yoona?"
" Okay! Just for you Jimin ;) "
" Thanks Hyung "

I put my phone back in my pocket as did as Rap Monster. He stood up causing everyone on this table looking at him in confusion.
" Guys let's go shopping " Rap monster said.
Everyone face turned into An excited face. Everyone yelled ' YES '. Then we're all stood up walking to the mall. I was walking behind Yoona who walking with Somin. My other hyung was walking at the front. Meanwhile we arrived at the Mall. We walk in then I quickly glance at Rap monster. He glance at me back then he said.

" Guys let's spread out, so I'm going with Suga and J-Hope, Jungkook with V, Somin and Jin, Jimin with Yoona, Okay let's go guys " Rap monster said while wink at me then walk out.

" Guys Wai-" Yoona couldn't finish her sentence, they already left.

Now it's only me and Yoona standing useless in the middle of the mall. I didn't dare to look at her, I was just looking at something else. Then I broke the silence.

" So Where do you want to go? " I asked while She looking away didn't make eye contact with me.

Suddenly she begin to walk to come store while I walking behind. She went into some clothes store. She pick up some couple clothes. She took like almost 10 couples clothes. * Who's that for? * I thought.

" Who that shirt for? " I ask.

" For my boyfriend " She said while pick more.

Her word make my heart broke into pieces. She already get a new Boyfriend and guess what Not me. My face immediately change once I heard the word 'Boy friend' came out of her mouth which is that guy wasn't me. She done picked up the clothes then went to the casheir. I was walking behind her for the whole time and she didn't even talk to me or look at me. Am I that selfish?.