Chapter 12

Your's Pov

" Why are you smiling? " You ask Jimin who holding your Shoulder.

" This smile make you think that I want to make you happy" He responded.

" What if I don't think that way, I think you just make fun of me and that make me Pissed off " You push his hand away and find a aid kit to heal your hand.

" Oh No No Yoona Don't think that way, I actually want to make you happy " Jimin said follow you sit on the couch next to you.

You didn't say anything, You about to apply the medicine on your bleeding hand but Jimin grab from your hand.

" Hey I can do it my self " You said trying to get The Aid kit box back but you know Guy are strong so you can't get it back.

He start applying medicine on your hand while you looking at his face, You didn't even realize you look at his face. Soon he done and he look at your face with confusion.

" Umm I mean thanks " You said.

Later the door bell ring, you pretty sure it's BTS. Jimin open the door and you could see your bestfriend standing in front of the others. You stand up from the couch. Your tear starting got teary again. She run to hug you as you hug her back crying out loud. The BTS were standing behind with their ' Sorry ' faces.

" It's okay Yoona, She already gone even though you crying all day night, she won't come back and I'm really sorry that I didn't get to spend time with you. " Somin explains as she hug you.

You didn't say anything but broke the hug and smile at her back. You turn to the BTS than bow at them.

" Thanks for worry guys " You bow at BTS once again as they bow back.

" It's okay as long as you okay we're happy" Said the leader.

" Yeah We were so worry when we got a text from Jimin" Said Jin.

" Thanks to Jimin take care of Yoona" Said Suga.

" I was so worry Noona " Said bunny kookie.

" Yeah me too " Said V.

You smile than turn to Jimin. You and Somin were cooking for the boys as the boys were talking and shouted screaming in your house and you and Somin were talking different topic. Soon the food has done. You place the soup on the Dining table as Somin Get some rice. Once Somin place all the Rice for everyone, you, Somin and the boys start eating like crazy.

* Thanks for you guys to come! But I still miss my mom as always * you thought in your mind that making your eye teary.

Jimin secretly look at you as you try to hide your teary eye.

Jimin's pov

Meanwhile my hyung and Somin and Yoona has done eating and they going back except for me. I need to stay here with her as I promise Ms.Kim. Even though I don't promise with her but I still wants to take care of her. Cause..... She the love of my life.

" Thanks for your food Noona, I love it " said Jungkook hyung. Ah I'm serious like I get really jealous when ever Jungkook talk with Yoona.

" Thanks and bye, Jimin ah take of Yoona for me man " Said Rap monster and Yoona smile shyly.

" YAH! What do you mean? " I shouted.

" Ah I'm sorry I mean take care of her, You promised her mom " He corrected it.

Yoona glare at you as the boys and Somin went out. Than she come and stand in front of me facing me.

" What do you guys mean by that? " Yoona ask me.

Okttoke! I don't know what to say back to her. I told my hyung that I like Her and now Hyung want to spread out the secret. Oh no I can't let this happen, I'm not ready to confess to her yet. Even my mom knows about this and she said to me to confess to her but I don't want to, I"M NOT READY YET!.

" Um What are you talking about? I promised your mom " I said nervously.

" Well whatever you say " She respond.

She walk to the Kitchen as I follow. I help her washing the dishes and everything until we finish. I feel like I want to see her smile today, like a really bright smile. While I was out of space Yoona snap me out.

" Yahh Jimin aren't you Hear me?? " Said Yoona looking at me.

" Oh Yeah, Sorry I was thinking of something " I saids.

" Ah Whatever, " She respond.

" Than what is it? " I ask her.

" I need to ask you something. " She come closer to me and grab my hand to sit on the couch as I obey.

She let me sit down as she sit next to me. OMGGGG I feel so burn inside when she grab my hand.

Your Pov
You grab Jimin hand to sit on the couch as he obey to follow you. What you wanted to ask him is that, Well not ask you wanted to tease him about Gahee.

" Aren't you Going home? " You tease as his face immediately change.

" Why? You want me to go now? " He said with his shock face.

You smile with his cute face.

" If you aren't going home now, Your Girlfriend Gahee with caught you staying with me again " You said with your smile.

Jimin glare at your statement, He making his roll eye.

" She's not my girlfriend okay, I hate her " He respond while holding your hand.

* Wait, why is he holding my hand, Ahh It's so awkward but I like it. *

You release his hand and look at him. He look back at you with his sad face. You smile, You hold his cheek and play with it.

" Am Just Joking Chim Chim " You said playing with his Cheek as he smile at you.

" Ah Seriously Yoona, You really enjoyed playing with my cheek don't you? " He ask you while you still enjoy touching his cheek with both of your hand.

" Yeah, I like it, It's soft maybe many girls kissed it that why it become this soft " You tease him and he glare at you and grab your hands once more.

" Yahh what did you just said?? " He said as he glare at you laughing secretly.

" I'm going to take a shower right now " You let go the hands than went up stair as he follow.

" Why are you follow me? Aren't you going home? Or you want your mom to Blame you? " You ask as you stop at the stair looking at him standing behind you.

" It's late now, Could I sleep here one night In the guest room? " He ask you with his Puffy eye.

" Ahh Chim Chim ah, There no guests room in my house so I guess You could sleep in my room on the floor! " You said.

" Oh I can? " He ask as you already on the first floor.

" You never sleep in the same room as girl? " You ask him.

" Umm Never " Jimin responded. * Actually I do, with my ex girlfriend but I don't want to tell her she might ask me more and i don't want to talk about it*

" So-- " You can't finisb Jimj cut you out.

" It's okay I can sleep with you, as long as you safe " He said sweetly.

" You're so sweet Chim Chim " You play with his cheek as you go into your room with him Behind.

You take a pillow and a blanket place it on the floor next to your bed.

" Here " You said showing your hand yo him.

" Thanks you Yoona " Said Jimin.

You went to shower than once you finisb you come out you could see a boy sleeping peacefully cover with blankets. You went on your bed looking at a peaceful boy sleeping, later you drift to sleep without knowing.