Chapter 34

Yoona's Pov

The sun shine through the window make your eye shut open seeing the white ceiling. You quickly stood and see no one in the room, Then later you realize you're sitting on the hospital bed. The first thing come directly through your mind is Jimin.

" Where is he? " You mumble. You start getting worried as you Stood up from the bed walking to the door but the nurse come in holding a plate of food.

" Ms You can't go home yet, You need to rest " Said the nurse.

" May I asked who bring me here? " You asked while the nurse help you get back on the bed.

" Mr. Park Jimin " She said.

" Huh? Then where is he now? " You asked.

" He just going back home. He stay with you all night " She said.

A lot of question was pop in your mind. Why would he go without telling me?. You start eating your breakfast while you thinking about Jimin. Soon you finish your breakfast then something pop up straight in your mind again. Jinhee. You really want to see Jimin right now. You really missed him, You want to hug him so badly. Suddenly tear escape from your eye roll down trough your cheek. Later on you feel tired so you take a sleep.

Jimin's POV
Yesterday was the worse day ever. I finally clear things up with Jinhee. I sent her to the police station and reported her to the police. After that I leave the station then went to the hospital as quick as possible. Yoona already in bed. I asked the doctor and he said she's find is just that she's really need to rest more. I stay with her all night holding her hand. Then the next morning I woke up before her so I went home to fix myself. Soon I finished I take out my phone dial to my hyungs. I walk to the hospital while thinking about Yoona. I reached the hospital went to her room. I opened the door and I saw a young lady sleep peacefully on the bed. Smile appear on my face once I walk closer to her. I hold her hand make her eye shut open immediately. she stood up from the bed then hug me tightly.

" Babe I miss you " she whispering loud enough for me to hear.

I hug her back. " I miss you too Jagi " I said.

We broke the hug then I begin to touch her face and smile.
" Everything clear now, you no need you worry " I said.

She lean closer to me then kiss me on the cheek.
" Thanks you for not leaving me in this life " she said while hold my cheek.

" I will never broke my promise " I said while holding her shoulder.

Suddenly im leaning closer and closer to her, our lips almost touch when we heard a bang on the door.

" Woahhh Did we disturb ? " Asked Jin while he holding Somin hands.

I release Yoona then give them a glare. Somin run to hug Yoona while I'm sitting with my hyung.

" How do you feel now? " Asked Jungkook.

" I'm feeling fine " She responded.

" Yoona Ah I miss you so muchhhh " Cried V.

V walk to hug her tightly which Yoona happily hug him back. Then Jungkook join the hug, rap monster Somin Jin J-hope and Suga. Now guess what except for me who standing behind them useless. Yoona saw me then she opened her hand and I walk in join the group hug.

" Ms.Kim this afternoon you can go back home okay " Said one of the nurse walk in make us broke the hug.

She nodded happily then She went into the bathroom.

" Guys let's do something tonight?" J-hope asked.

" let's eat Pizza " Said Jungkook.

Everyone nodded theb Yoona come back out. " What did you guys talking about? " She asked.

" LET'S PARTY "