Chapter 7

Your's Pov
During class time Jimin keep on Looking even right now he look at you. * What with him?? *.

" Yahh Jimin stop looking at me, I can't focus, You idiot " You said in a bit pissed off, Well yeah Exactly You can't focus if he keep on looking at you.

" Because you're Cute " You shy at his statement.

" No I'm not cute you idiot, Don't be so Happy that I forgive you, I still hate you and plus you need to repay me. Remeber you eat Dinner at my house ? " You looking at him with your evil smile.

" Urgh Fine, What do you want? " He ask you with his lazy face.

" What I want is-- " You couldn't finish What you want to say, FREAKING Gahee disturb you.

" Oppa, It's lunch now sit with me " Gahee Grab Jimin hand ignoring you. Wait wait it's lunch time already????.

You stand up than walk to Somin.
" Somin ah It's lunch now kacha " You grab Somin hands but she stop you.

" What about Jimin? Wait Why Gah-- " She couldn't finish what she wants to say but you already pull her out.

" Yoona Waitt " You could hear Jimin shouted your name but you ignore.

You and Somin walk to the Cafeteria where BTS table at.

" Hii Jagii " Jin wave at Somin. * Ahh they're cute *

" Hi noona " Bunny Jungkook smile at you.

" Hii kookie " You wave back.

" Yoona ah ? Where Jimin? " J-Hope ask you as did as the other look at you.

" He going to eat lunch with His Girlfriend today guys" You simply respond.

" Wait?? Girlfriend?? Who? And how we don't know?? " Kookie ask you curiously.

" I don't know either " You smile than Eat your lunch.

" I knew it, at the end he still chose Her " V added.

" And yeah Mind explain us what happened this morning?? "

" Ohh I just Don't want to argue with Gahee, Who fucking want Jimin and she said I like Jimin, I take Jimin away from her. And plus I don't feel really good this morning so I don't want to argue "

" Ohhhhh that the reasons " Suga added.

" Actually Gahee chase him long ago but he Doesn't like her but now I don't know what happened to him" Rap Monster said.

" Guys Look Gahee and Jimin here ! " Jin said where you and Other look at them.

You could see Jimin face was Really annoying and you know it but To be honest you don't liks Jimin, Gahee wants him that much than take him, you don't mind. The other students in this Cafeteria were staring at Gahee grabbing Jimin's hand. Jimin Look at you but you don't make eye contact as did as the other Members.

" This is not good, What exactly wrong with him?? " Rap Monster added.

Jungkook's Pov
I was so Heartbroken That I know Jimin was At Yoona house. I know that he likes Yoona which he talk to us last time. I was so sad He went to her house, I thought that he going To confess her but no. So YES I could do it today. I plan to meet her at the oark which is near her park than I could Confess her.
Gahee with Jimin right now so I hope no one disturbs that moment.

Jimin's Pov
Gahee is really Annoying. I afraid that Yoona will get mad, No No she's not. I could see the BTS avoiding me. Oh no What should I do??.

" Gahee? I warn you one last time! STOP GRABBING MY HAND AND STOP FLIRTING ME" I shouted at her.

" Why?? i want to be with you Oppa! " She said sweetly.

" BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU" i shouted one more again, her eye become teary but I don't care.

" FINE THAN GO TO THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE, REMEMBER I WILL MAKE HER LIFE MISERABLE TO GET YOU BACK TO ME"
She crying than run away but I grab her wrist.

" If you dare touch any of her hair I will kill you in my own hand " Than I release her hand, she fun away.

I go to Yoona Locker, than I write on the paper and put it into her locker through a small hole.
The Paper was about:

Yoona I'm going to your house at 5 I need to talk to you.

Than I'm going to my next class.

Time skipped.
Your pov

You not sure why Jungkook want to meet you at 4:30. And plus Jimin go to your house at 5 as well. You might be late for Jimin. You go to The park where jungkook told you to be. It 3:45 now and he's not here yet. Later You saw a bou with black sweater white jean with Timberland walking toward you.

" Hi Yoona am I late ?" Jungkook ask you.

" No No you're not " You simply reply.

" So what I want to meet you today is that i want to tell you what my feeling toward you" Jungkook said without making eye contact with you.

" Ok---ay " You simply reply.

" Yoona? I like you " You were shock at his statement. You sure that you're not feeling the same way, But you like him as a friend only.

" Jungkook ah please don't be sad okay, I don't feel the same"

* I like someone else *

Soon we go to our separate way. You need to go to your house right now because Jimin might wait for you for so long. Once you arrive at your house you saw a boy sitting on the stair infront of your house. You go to him and he quickly stand up.

" Yahh where were you? It 5:15 right now, you're super late! " Jimin blame you.

" I had to meet someone than you okay, I'm so sorry" you respond back.

" Who is someone? " Jimin ask you curiously.

" No one, let's just forget about it, now what bring you here?" You try to escape from him that Jungkook confess to you.

Jimin didn't drag you in by grabbing your hand.

" Yahh Jimi it's hurt " You get a little piss.

" Oh Sorry " He reply, * Tsk I swear he's really cute *.

" what am I want to meet you here is that I just want to say ' Sorry ' "