Chapter 3

Your's Pov
You hangout with The BTS members which is great to get to know them more. Finally We're arrive at the Cafe entrance.

" Lady first " The leader of the group making way for you and Somin to go as so as the other.

" Gomawo " You bow a little and walk in.

You and Somin find a table which perfect for all of you. You sit down beside Somin. Jimin sitting in front of you, Jungkook sit beside Jimin and Taehyung as well. The other are sitting at the end of the table. Omg, Jin And Somin sitting next to each other. You look at them than smile.

" What are you smiling at? " Jimin ask youin a cold voice. First timr in a while he start talking to you, Well at least ask nicely.

" Nothing " you didn't make eye contact with him at all.

" Enough guys let's do our work " Thanks Rap monster.

You take out your supplies, laptop and your assignment paper. You take a look at all those question, Tsk why so easy!. You could see Jimin confuse face. He must be bad at this. You don't care then do your work. During you your bestfriend and the BTS doing work, Jungkook was staring at you. You guess he needs help.

" Need help? " you ask him while he smile back.

" Yeah, I need help with this question " he pass his paper to you as you explain to him. In that time Jimin was staring at you as you explain to Jungkook.

" Thanks Noona, you're good in English "

" Gomawo " you continue doing your work.

Later While you doing it. Someone throw a book at you that make you choke your water.

" Yahh " You shouted at Jimin who glare at you.

" Do that Question for me nerd " He pointing at the question than playing with his phone. Wait what did he just call you nerd.

You're really mad at him now. You don't care, you put his paper at the side than continue doing your work. Luckily the other member and Somin was put on headphone so they don't hear us. To be honest I thought He a good person, Well who know he become like this. He just a rude. Ah Fuck that Bitch.

Skipped time
Finally it's 5 in the evening right now you and BTS finish the Assignment. You didn't do for Jimin because he too rude. You don't care he an idol or what ever. You put your hand up stretch as the other do.

" Ahh finally we're done " The happy J-Hope standing packing his supplies as so as the other.

" Hey guys wanna go have some food ? " Said the hungry Suga. * he's cute when he hungry *. But the thing is you can't go out with them anymore. You need to go home early even though your mom is on a business trip. Everyone raises their hands that they are really want to eat. Except for you stading still.

" Yoona? Won't you want some food with us? " Taehyung ask you as the other looking straight at you.

" No I need to go home now " You said as you throw a book back to Jimin than you wave at them and ready to walk out but Jimin grab your wrist.

" Yahh You didn't do this for me nerd " He ask you coldly.

" At less you ask me nicely and stop calling me Nerd" you let go of your hand.

" You ne..... " Jimin couldn't finish but Jungkook Cut the line.

" Want me to drive you home? " Ask Jungkook who showing that he really want to walk with you.

" It's okay I can go by my self, Bye guys " You wave at the BTS and Somin but you know what except for Jimin who standing glaring at you.

Jimin's Pov
" it's okay I can go by my self, Bye guys " Yoon wave at my hyung and her Best friend well except for me. Why she so Different from the othe girl. The other girls always flirt me or wants to be my girlfriend but this nerd is really do different.

" Jimin ah " Jungkook shouted my name.

" What ? " I answer showing serious face.

" You should talk to her nicely next time " Jungkook give me an advice to talk to her nicely.

" Yeah Jimin she's really nice to us " Taehyung added.

" She nice? Then did you see she throw a book to me ? " I throw my anger.

" BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T ASK HER NICELY " Jungkook shouted at me. Woahhh man I never see Jungkook shouted at me for a girl.

" Guys Chill " Jin break this situation.

I grab my bag than walk out with my anger in my body. I swear I will make her life suffer.

" Yahh Jimin where are you going? " Rap monster shouted but i did not answer.

" Just leave him, he needs sometime alone " Thanks to suga.

As I walking I was still thinking about what hyung was told me. Am I that rude?. Well yeah I was wrong I did throw a book at her and didn't ask her nicely as well. Oh no should I say Sorry to her tomorrow. No no no Jimin what are you thingking.

Mean while I arrive at my house. I decided to ask Somin which is that nerd bestfriend for Her phone number.

In the text

" Somin ah ? I need you help!!! "
" Oh hi Jimin, yeah what you want? "
" I need Nerd phone number "
" Un less you say her name properly "
" Urgh fine, Can I have Yoona phone number pls? "
" For what? "
" I need to apologize to her about what I did in the cafe. "
" Great to see you like this "

End of the text
So Somin gave me That nerb phone number but I'm too nervous to text her so I decided not to text.