LoveSick

Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for!!! YAY!! I FINISHED!! ITS BEEN MONTHS. WELL I DO HAVE A LOT OF HOMEWORK TBH. Anyways on to the long chapter!

Pacifica Southeast glanced outside her car window. She was moving to her new home. She moved from L.A, to Piedmont, then from Piedmont to Reverse Falls, Oregon.

She hated moving. She wanted to stay in one place and live there instead of moving all the time. She hated the fact she had to leave all of her closest friends back in California. She wanted to be with them, but it's too late to go back now.

"Okay," said Preston or Pacifica's dad. "We are here at our new home." Pacifica opened the car door and grabbed her suitcase from the back of the car. She looked at the house and gasped.

It was a huge house. It looked fancy but at the same time it looked creepy. The house was about 4 stories high. There were trees that looked beautiful and there were other trees that looked almost dead. There was a fountain to the left of the house. Many designs were carved onto the fountain. Jessica or Pacifica's mom(I forgot the her mom's real name) looked happy she was moving. "Finally!" Jessica yelled with excitement. "We're finally here!"

Pacifica did not like it here. She thought her original homes were better. "Yeah," Pacifica said with a bored tone. "We are here."

"Hey Pacifica honey," said Preston. "Yeah dad?" Replied the blonde.  "You know you start school tomorrow right?" "I am?" Asked Pacifica shocked. "Yes, and in your new school you have to wear uniforms. Your school uniform just came by last week."

"Great!" thought Pacifica. "I'm starting school tomorrow and I have to wear a stupid uniform!"

"Ok," replied Pacifica with a fake smile plastered on her face. "Why don't you try it on sweetie," said Jessica. "I bet it'll look lovely on you." "Ok" replied Pacifica.

Jessica handed Pacifica the outfit. "Go find your new room and try it on," said Preston who was taking a picture of the house. "Okay dad," replied Pacifica. She didn't want to try it on, but she doesn't want to see her parents angry at her.

Pacifica walked to the front door of the house. She was a bit curious on what it might look like. She opened the door and well, she stood there shocked. It was beautiful! (Basically the inside of the Northwest Manor)

Pacifica walked up the stairs to find her room. It took about an hour to find it. The wallpapers were pink and there was even a mini sofa in her room. There was a hot pink bed and a pink chair. (I'm too lazy to describe it all)She was so amazed that she took out her phone to take a picture.

(From Miraculous Ladybug!! Marinette's  room)

"Sick," said the surprised blonde. She put her luggage down by her new pink chair. She stripped her clothes off(I can't believe I just typed that) and put on her school uniform.