04.

WARNING: This chapter contains actual excerpts from the novel (However, please do note that though it may have been patterned to the actual scripts of the novel, I've added some extra details and also omitted some scenes). Be warned if you don't want to be spoiled.

Tee had been groggy the moment he had woken up. He involuntarily dragged himself to his car after a long shower - he had initially never wanted it to end, blankly staring at the wall as the cold water cascaded down his cheeks and body, praying how it'd be the perfect time for the hours to do a fast-forward and then he'll wake up again after it had been done and over with. But as soon as he heard his phone blaring that same alarm he had set, he knew he'd have to fasten up or he'll be late for the shoot. He turned the water off, brushed his teeth and tried to make himself as presentable as he could as he changed into a shirt and a pair of pants. It was nerve-wrecking, sitting here in his car and driving to set, knowing that in a few hours, he'd get to kiss Tae. Any other person would have been ecstatic but that doesn't apply to Tee. Not really.

When he arrived at the designated place they had planned to film as "Lam's house", which fortunately was not very far from Tee's apartment considering he had already been running late for a good 10 minutes, he examined his face in the rear mirror before getting out of the car, comforting himself with a deep exhale and a quiet 'you can do this, Tee. Susu!' over and over. Mind control can be easier said than done.

Tee greeted the staff and was immediately ushered to the make-up station. Lady-luck had thought of giving him a treat when Tee learns that the director still hasn't showed up because of an urgent matter he had to attend before going to the site. He was just thankful that their makeup artist had not complained about the obvious remnants of a sleepless night as bags drag down under his eyes.

As Tee stared at his reflection being glammed up, he cannot help but think back to the reason why he hadn't slept the night before. Tee didn't know whether to cry from panic considering he'd most likely be going to spend the whole morning alone with Tae (not to mention the awkward kiss that's about to come) or feel grateful that the other 4 boys were not coming to set since they'll be filming their parts this afternoon back in the university (god knows how much teasing he'll be receiving from them, especially from Copter. The guy was a pain in the ass. Just a mere conversation between him and P'Tae can already trigger a sly smile from the younger. Tee can barely stop himself from barreling the guy).

Speaking of P'Tae, the older man still hasn't arrived and Tee was getting worried. It was not usual for Tae to be late to set, he'd always arrive minutes earlier before the filming was scheduled to start.

As the makeup artist finishes his foundation and tells him it was done, Tee almost ran out of the house and was pleased to see Tae's car pull up beside where Tee had parked his. Tae was wearing a black polka-dotted long sleeve button up, exposing a bit of his chest, partnering it up with a pair of black pants. P'Tae looks so handsome, Tee thinks as he looks at him make his way to the house carrying what looks to be a bag of clothes to change into.