Worrying about the Mikaelsons

I was pacing in the Mikaelson Mansion while running my fingers through my hair. Klaus, Elijah and Kol didn't come back from their hunt for Lucien. During these circumstances, I think the worst. I mean, yes, they are Originals and they cannot be killed but there's a loophole to anything.. and Lucien may have found one. Rebekah was starting to get worried too. It's been seven hours since we last saw them.

I continued pacing and Rebekah says:

"They can't be dead... right?"

"I have no idea..... but I hope not...." I say.

I heard a car door close and Rebekah stood from her chair to put them in their place when they entered the door. Meanwhile, I don't have the energy for that.

"I need a drink." I say walking off into the cellar for a bottle of bourbon.

I walk into the guest room, which happens to be where I am sleeping for the time being. I pour myself a glass and walked onto the balcony. I rested my elbows on the railing and look out into the landscape of New Orleans. I heard Rebekah's ranting begin:

"Have you lost your bloody minds? We didn't know if you were hurt or dead or tortured! At least give a call saying you're alright for God's sake!........."

She continued to rant and I smile as I took a sip of my bourbon. I head footsteps behind me and I knew exactly who it was.

"I assume we made you angry as well?" Kol asks.

"Angry is an understatement." I simply state before chugging the bourbon.

I turn around and walked passed him to get another glass.

"I know it was stupid but--"

I set down my glass and turn around to say:

"What the hell were you thinking? Lucien is sadistic and mysterious and most of all, cunning. That is a horrible mix. And yes, you're an Original and you cannot be killed but you don't know if Lucien have found a loophole... a loophole that can very well kill you."

"Well, considering that I already been killed..." He trailed off.

I glare at him and pick up my glass.

"Not. Helping." I add.

"You are all so damn reckless. Rebekah and I have lost our minds. She had to hold me back from kidnapping Aurora and torturing her for your whereabouts.. And the worst part about this is you all brush this off like it's nothing. And it's most likely going to happen again. And again, and again. If anything happens to either of you. If anything happens to you, I swear I'm going to lose my damn mind-- why are you smiling?"

My rant was interrupted when Kol started smirking and he crossed his arms.

"What?" I ask.

"You fancy me, don't you?" He says taking a couple steps towards me.

"Yes!" I say blindly.

He smirks further and cocks his head.

"I mean, no." I spat.

He continued to walk towards me.

"Maybe?" I finalize.

At this point he was chest to chest with me. His head dipped slightly so he can throughly examine my face. He lifted his hand and gently took the glass out of my hand. He set it down on the table. I place a hand on his chest and slowly walk backwards. He follows me and the next thing I knew, my back is pressed against the wall. He caresses my cheek with the back of his hand and looks at me adoringly.

"What are you going to do?" I whisper.

"What do you want me to do?" He whispers back.

I snake my hands behind his neck and he rests his hands on the small of my back. I pull him down for a kiss. The kiss was gentle yet passionate. I pull away and look up at him; he stepped closer and pressed his lips to mine once again. Our lips move in perfect sync and his tongue swiped across my bottom lip, requesting access. I granted and he supersped me to the bed and straddled me. I run my fingers through his hair and tugged slightly.

**Timeskip**

My eyes flutter open and I sit up. I yawn and stretch out my arms and back. I look around the room and notice the clothes that were scattered along the floor. My jaw dropped as I realize what happened last night. I lift the duvet slightly to realize that I am completely bare in them. Kol is nowhere in sight, so I stood and scavenged the room to find my robe. I finally found it and a voice says:

"Good morning, beautiful."

I press my lips together and turn around slowly to see Kol. He is holding a tray of food and he is only in his boxers. I quickly skim his incredibly pecked abs and he sets down the tray. He pulls me closer by the hips and pressed a long kiss to my lips.

"How you feeling?" He asks.

"I can ask you the same question..." I say drawing patterns on his chest.

"You're not having second thoughts are you? About us?..." he asks.

"Truthfully.... I'm willing to take this and run with it... but I need to know if you feel the same way before put my heart into this and before things get serious." I explain.

"Of course I feel the same way." He says.

"And I thought we were already serious." He adds.

We gaze into each other eyes and we were interrupted by Elijah clearing his throat. We both turn to see Elijah leaning against the door frame with a small smile tugging his lips.

"Well, well. Kol has finally won you over. Isn't that right Y/N?"

We lock eyes and I chuckle nervously.

"Is there something that you need brother?" Kol asks.

"Not so much me. But Niklaus would like to have a word with all of us, you included Y/N..." Elijah explains.

Kol and I look at each other and then back at Elijah.

"No, we're not in trouble." He says.

He leaves and Kol looks at me again.

"So much for the romantic breakfast, huh?" I say while collecting my clothes and tossing them in the basket.

I open my drawer and started to toss articles of clothing I was going to wear, on the bed.

"Well, I'll have plenty of other chances.." He teases.

"Is that right?" I contradict.

He lifts me by my thighs and sets me on my drawer. His lips crash to mine and his hand slowly travels up my thigh.