'Wow Im In Love With This Boy'(Jack)

Imagine for:Mackenzie

Mackenzies pov

I was making myself a sandwich when I heard my phone ring.

I smiled as I saw the caller id

'baby😘'

"Hello" I smiled.

"Hey gorgeous whatcha doing" my boyfriend Jack of 6 months said over the phone.

"Making some lunch. You?" I replied.

"Nothing really So you know how I wanted to hang out today but we couldn't because I had to go to the studio with the guys?"

"Yeah?"

"Well there's a change of plans and all the guys are going out. So I was wondering if you wanted to come over and have a lazy day with me?"

"Alone time with you+ cuddles+junk food=the best day ever! I'm on my way" I said very excited.

He laughed.

"Same here baby. See you when you get here drive safe. I love you"

"I love you too"

***

I arrived at the Why Don't We house.

I walked in without knocking since it was literally my second home.

"Hey Kenzie" Zach said as I walked in.

"Hey Zach I thought you and the guys were going out?" I said confused.

"We're about to leave Jacks in the living room" he replied.

"Oh ok! Thanks".

"No problem"

I walked in the living room to find Jack on his phone.

"Hey hot stuff did you start the lazy party without me?" I giggled leaning against the wall with my arms crossed.

"Of course not it can't start without you princess" he smirked.

'Wow I'm in love with this boy' I thought to myself and smiled.

"Whatcha smiling about?"

I went and sat on his lap.

"Oh nothing" I smiled playing with his hair and looking into his eyes.

"Come baby just tell me?"he begged.

I put my hand on his check and gave him a sweet kiss.

I pulled back to see a huge smile on his face.

"I was just thinking about how in love with you I am" I said and looked down.

He lifted my chin and kissed me again.

"I'm very in love you too" he smiled.

"That's very good to know" I giggled and pecked his cheek.

"So how about we get this party started" he grinned.

"I'll get the food and you get Pretty Little Liars playing" I said getting off his lap.

"Sounds like a plan princess"

The rest of the day we binge watched PLL(a/n: I freaking love this show w/all my heart😆 hope you don't mind) and ate any kind of junk food we could find.

Hello Mackenzie I really hope you like it♥️

I'm not even exaggerating when I say school is kicking my butt😭

That's why updating hasn't been happening very often😕

I promise guys I will update when I can! Which is most likely going to be weekends!!!!😄

I'll try during the week as well if I have time.....just please bear with me...I'll update when I can.

Vote♥️

Comment if you prefer imagines of preferences! I'll still do both I do want to know what you guys want me to write more of💕💕

I haven't said this in a while, but request are still open!!! Just let me know

Thanks sooooo much for reading beautifuls and 6k reads😘 it means the world to me❤️💛💙