Yours(Zach)

Imagine for: MaryGrace

LISTEN to the song while reading!! I promise you won't regret it!

Both 23 years old

MaryGrace's pov

Today was the day. My big day. The day I marry the love of my life.

"How are you feeling?" Christina asked walking into my dressing room.

"Well I feel like I might throw up but other then that, peachy," I said with a small smile.

"I know it's a really big deal girl but it will go great! Just remember why your here because the two of you love each other," she smiled giving me a small hug.

"You're the best," I smiled.

"Yeah I know," she grinned.

~~~~~~~~

(preacher does his thing)

"Now the bride and groom will exchange their vows."

"MaryGrace," Zach started. "I would like to start off by saying you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my my life. When I look at you I see my whole life. I came to life when I first kissed you. The best me has his arms around you. You've changed me in a way I can't explain and I love that. You make me a better man, better than I was before. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you Marygrace. I can't wait to start a family with you. I can't wait to grow old with you. And I promise with all that I am to love and cherish you for the rest of my life," Zach finished with tears in his eyes.

"Z-Zach the day that I met you was the best day of my life. When I seen you my stomach felt like a zoo. I love the way your smile lights up the room wherever you are at. I love how stubborn and dramatic you can be, how when you love it's with all of your heart. You make me so happy and I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else. " I finished smiling with tears running down my face.

"You may kiss the bride."

And that's exactly what he did. The room filled with applause.

~~~next morning~~~

"Good morning beautiful," Zach said wrapping his arms around my waist in bed.

"Good morning," I said turning to face him.

I kissed him and connected our four heads.

"What do you want to do the first day of our honeymoon?" he asked me.

I smiled. "Thank God I'm Yours," I whispered

It's a little short but I thought something like this would be cute!

I hope you enjoy😊

Today is the last day for request! So if you want an imagine you have until midnight to request it!

If you get you request in before midnight I WILL write it.

It will not be out until next Saturday though.

Thanks for reading beautifuls💕