Catfish(Zach)

Imagine for: Sydney

Zach's pov

"What are you smiling so big for bro?" Jack asked me as I looked at my phone.

"No reason," I replied.

"Are you talking to a girl?!" he nudged me.

"Who's talking to a girl?" Daniel asked walking into Jack and I's shared hotel room.

We were currently on tour.

"Zach," Jack answered.

"What makes you think I'm talking to a girl?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Because it's either that or you got over 10 on flappy bird," he chuckled.

"It's not that hard to get over 10 Jack," Daniel laughed stuffing his face with gold fish.

"You're telling me you have?"

Before Daniel could reply I jumped in.

"It has nothing to do with flappy bird guys," I laughed.

"So it is a girl," Jack said.

"Yeah it is," I smiled.

"I knew it," Jack jumped.

"About time," Daniel added.

"What's her name?"

"Sydney," I answered.

"What's she look like?" Daniel asked.

I showed them a picture.

"Get it bro," Jack wiggled his eyebrows.

"Did you meet her at a meet and greet? Because I don't recognize her," Daniel said.

"Actually we started talking on Instagram then we exchanged numbers," I said casually.

"Uh Zach," Daniel said giving me a weird look along with along Jack.

"What?"

"You're telling us you've never met her before? Like ever," Jack said.

"Obviously not bro. I said we met off Instagram," I said with duh tone.

"Have y'all at least FaceTimed?"

"No"

"What if she's catfishing you?!" Daniel said with concern.

"There's no way! I mean her Instagram profile seems pretty legit and she just doesn't seem like the kind of girl to do that," I defended.

"Whatever you say bro."

~~~~~~

Sydney's pov

"So you are telling me that you are supposedly talking to THE Zach Herron and you actually think it's him?!!" my best friend Logyn shouted.

"Okay first of all owww and second I don't think, I know," I replied.

"How do you know Sydney? It could be a fake account! it could be dangerous! Hello Catfish! I'll call Nev!" she said freaking out.

"Calm down. It was his verified account and he started following me on it. Plus he's asked to facetime I've just said no and I don't think he would want to facetime if it was not him," I said  putting my hands on her shoulders.

"Why in the world would you say no to facetiming?!"

"I don't know. What if he see's me and changes his mind?"

"Are you crazy! You are absolutely gorgeous Syd and obvisouly he knows that," she said smiling.

"Thank you so much," I said giving her a hug.

"Wait don't they have a show here tonight?" she asked pulling out of the hug.

"Yeah he actually said I could come with all access, but I was not planning on going," I answered.

"You should! so the two of you can meet in person! This could be your only chance Syd."

"You're right. I'll text him right now and tell him," I smiled pulling out my phone.

~~~~~

"Good luck," Logyn said opening her front door for me to walk out.

Zach was thrilled to hear that I was coming to the show. Logyn and I went strait to her house so she could help me get ready.

"Thanks so much for helping me Logyn," I said giving her her another hug. "I probably wouldn't be going to do this if it wasn't for you."

"Of course! It's going to go great," she said hugging me back.

~~~~~~~~

"Are you nervous to meet her bro?" I heard Corbyn ask Zach.

I was standing out side of the door that the security directed me to when I told him who I was.

'Well here it goes' I thought to myself before I knocked on the door.

Jonah answered.

"H-Hi," I smiled holding my hand out. "I'm Sydney."

He smiled and shook my hand.

"Hey Sydney I'm Jonah and you must be here for Zach."

I shook my head. He moved over reviling four boys sitting down.

Zach's face lit up as he stood up "It's so great to see you in person," he said hugging me.

"Gosh the feeling is so mutual," I smiled pulling away looking into his eyes.

"The boys thought you were castfishing me at first," he chuckled.

"May I add we were completely wrong and I we are so sorry," Daniel said standing up to shake my hand like Jonah did.

"No worries believe me. I can see why you would have concern. I was just really nervous. not to mention my best friend kind of thought I was getting catfished too," I giggled.

"Well we will give the two of you some alone time," Jonah said as the rest of the boys followed him out.

"You look beautiful," Zach said.

"Thank you," I blushed. "You look very handsome."

"Thank you," he smiled.

I think I died a little.

"So there's something I've wanted to do since we started talking," he said moving closer.

"What's that?" I smiled.

He leaned and kissed me.

"Za- oh shit my bad," Jack said walking in.

I hid my face in the crook of Zach's neck.

"Yeah," Zach said trying not to laugh.

"I was just coming to tell you we are about to go on."

"Okay I'll be right there," Zach said

Jack left and Zach looked back at me.

"Continue later?" he smiled.

I shook my head "for sure."

Hope you enjoy💕