Choose(Jack and Daniel)

You're Jonah's cousin that has a beautiful voice, and the guys and him asked if you wanted to move in with them in LA to pursue your career!

And you are currently being dropped off by your mom at the airport.

Y/N's pov

"You got everything you need right??". Your mom asked frantically.

"Yes mom" you sighed because of how she was acting.

"I'm sorry hun I'm just really going to miss you, you're always going to be my baby even if you are 17" she said with tears in her eyes.

You gave her a small smile.

"Of course mom. I love you and I promise I'll call as soon as I land in LA".

"I love you too sweetie have a safe flight" she said.

You start to walk towards your gate.

"Hey Y/n" your mom calls to you.

You turn around to be taken into a hug by your mom.

"I'm so proud of you sweetheart. With you following your dreams, and doing it right" She whispered in your ear.

You hugged your mom tight tearing up.

"Thanks mom, for always being here to support me" you whispered back.

"Now you have to promise me" she said pulling away from the hug. "That you won't forget about me".

You giggled at her joke while wiping a tear that was falling down your cheek.

"Of course not".

Y'all shared one last hug before they called last call for your flight....then you were off to LA to begin your journey.

***

As you get off the plane you take out your phone and go to your moms contact. Since you promised your mom hours before that you would call as soon as you landed.

"Hello!" she answered with joy.

"Hey! Mom I've just landed in LA" you said as you started walking to baggage claim.

"Awesome sweetheart! Do do you see Jonah yet" she asked.

You grabbed your two suitcases that you brought for the next 3 weeks, and your mom was shipping the rest of your stuff to the house.

You then begin looking around in the crowd of people.

"Nope not ye-"

"Y/N!!!!" You were cut off by Jonah calling your name.

You turned around to see him.

"Nevermind" you said to your mom with a laugh.

"Ok hun I'll let you get to the house and get settled in then call you later" she replied.

"Ok mom bye love you"

"Love you too bye"

You went to hang up but by then Jonah tackled you to the ground with a big hug.

"JONAH" you yelled laughing.

"Sorry" he laughed helping you up.