Better With You(Zach)

Imagine for: Sarah!

Sarah's pov

"Hey Zach," I said turning to my boyfriend.

We were sitting on the couch with Stranger Things playing. Although, neither of us were really paying attention.

There had been a lot of tension between us two lately.

He was constantly on his phone and kind of ignored me when I would try to make plans. It was not always like this. I didn't put the thought of cheating in my head because I don't like to assume and I believe a good relationship is built on trust.

"Zach," I said a little louder this time.

He finally looked up from his phone.

"Yeah," he said.

"Are we okay?"

"Yeah," he said back down at his phone.

"Thanks for that great reassurance," I said rolling my eyes getting up to go to the kitchen. I was not going sit there and just be ignored the whole time.

"Sarah," I heard him call my name but I just ignored him.

He soon came into the kitchen.

"Why are you mad?" He asked.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because your acting like you're not happy with 'us' anymore," I said raising my voice.

"Since when?" He said giving me a confused look.

Guys.

"Lately you have been ignoring me and when I try to hang out you come up with excuses. I'm honestly surprised you even agreed to it today," I said.

he just looked at me.

"Are you kidding me. So what you are going to ignore me even when I can obviously tell that you heard me," I said getting really irritated now.

"I-I don't know what to say," he mumbled.

Of course not because it's true.

"Look Zach I really care about you okay, and it really hurts. Especially because I have no idea what the hell I did to make it like this. Maybe you're just better without me," I said with watery eyes looking down.

"W-What are you saying,"

"Maybe we should take a break, so you can figure out what you want," I said walking out of the kitchen to grab my stuff.

******

I was currently at home in my bed trying not to cry.

I'm not one hundred percent sure if Zach said anything before I left or if he even tried to stop me from leaving. I got out of there as fast as I could.

I can't explain the pain.

I was happiest when I was with him.

******

It is currently three in the morning and pouring rain. I can't sleep.

After about thirty minutes of looking at my ceiling I heard a knock at my apartment door.

Holy shit. Holy shit. HOLY SHIT.

'Who the hell would be at my door at three in the morning!' I thought to myself.

I slowing started walking toward the door with a metal baseball bat in my hand.

I opened the door ready to hit the person when I saw Zach.

"Zach what the hell," I said putting my hand on my heart. "I was fixing to hit you with a bat!"

"Can we talk," he said with puffy eyes.

He was soaking wet. poor thing.

"Yeah, come on in. Let me get you a towel," I said heading to the hall way closet.

After I brought him the towel we sat on my couch.

"Okay," he started.

"Sarah I'm sorry for the way I have been treating you lately. Truth is I don't know what has been going with me lately but I do know that it won't anymore if you give me another chance. You make me so happy. I'm better with you," he said looking into my eyes. "Please take me back."

I was speechless.

"Of course," I whispered.

He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. It was a short kiss but perfect.

I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you❤️

Hello beautifuls!!! So I'm opening request back up for one week!

Next Tuesday will be the last day!

All to do is message me or comment the following information:
• your name/nickname
•boy
•hair color(if needed)
•eye color(if needed)
You can also pick the scenario like at the park or school. It's up to you!!! I can also pick if you'd like

I love writing for you guys so PLEASE don't hesitate to ask for one!!!

Love you beautifuls

Thanks so much for reading!💕