Our Love In Quotes(Jonah)

Imagine for: Addison

"I never realized what a big deal that was. How amazing is it to find someone who wants to hear all about the things that go on in your head."

"Hey baby," Jonah said walking into our shared apartment.

"Hi," I kissed him on the lips.

"Mmm," he mumbled against my lips.

"What?" I giggled.

He smiled pulling away.

"I just fall in love with you all over again every time we kiss."

Now it was my turn to smile.

"Aww I love you Jo."

"I love you too Addison," he wrapped his arms around me.

"So how was the studio with the boys today?" I smiled up at him.

"Great!"

"Oh yeah! Tell me about it," I said.

"How about you tell me about your day? I want I listen to your voice," he started pulling me to the couch.

"Well I haven't really done much today," I giggled.

"I don't care what you tell me about. I just want to hear," he looked at me.

I smiled.

And told him everything.

"I will wait for you because honestly I don't want anyone else."

"What do you mean you're not sure about us," Jonah starred at me with tears in his eyes.

"Jonah," I painfully paused. "There is no one else in this world I'd rather be with bu-"

"Then stay," he cut me off.

"Look I just don't think we are right at the moment. I'm still in high school and you're always on the road. We have our whole lives ahead of us Jo! And I'd never want to hold you back because we'd barely see each other and be miserable," I finished with a sob.

"Then I'll wait."

"W-What," I looked up at him.

"I'll wait..because I don't want anyone else."

"Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own."

"Hey good lookin," I said walking into Jonah and I's room.

"Hey beautiful," he smiled at me.

He was laying in bed with his laptop on. I moved it off his lap and sat myself there instead.

"Something on your mind," he said putting his hands on my waist.

"Besides you...no," I giggled.

"Smooth," he laughed.

I winked at him.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"Just sit here," I smiled at him "am I hurting you?"

"Well my legs are a little numb, but other than that."

"Hey," I playfully slapped his arm.

"I'm just kidding babe," he laughed grabbing his arm.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as well.

"Want to turn a movie on?" He asked.

"Actually could we just stay like this," I snuggled into him.

"If it makes you happy, of course," he kissed my forehead.

"I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."

As I was waiting for my boyfriend to get home I decided to go through Instagram for a little.

It was not a very good idea because all I could seem to pay attention to was the hate on a picture Jonah posted of him and I.

There were comments like "eww why is he dating her?! He could do so much better."

By the time Jonah came home I was in tears on the floor with my arms rapped around my knees.

"Oh my gosh! Addison baby what's wrong?!" Jonah came running to me.

I pointed to my phone on the floor next to me.

He picked it up scanning through the comments.

"Oh baby girl...please don't listen to them. They're aren't true. I choose you because I couldn't imagine my life without you. And I'd choose you over any girl for the rest of my life," he wrapped his arms around me.

Well here you go girly!!!

I'm sorry for the long wait.

Thanks so much for reading!!!