Nobody Gotta Know(Jack)

You were Jonah's little sister and he decided to take you on tour with him.

Your pov

"Hurry up y/n" Jonah yelled from down stairs.

"I'm coming hold on!" You screamed back.

You were super excited yet so nervous. You always missed Jonah so much when he was on tour.

What made you nervous was the fact that you had always had a crush on Jack.

He only thought of you as his friends little sister though, and you knew that's all he would ever think of you as. Plus Jonah was super protective over you with a strict no dating rule....although you are almost 16 and y'alls mom is ok with you dating but you agree to make him feel better(what a good sister😂)

You soon finished getting ready taking one last look in the mirror.

"Ok, I'm ready" you say to Jonah walking into the kitchen.

"Finally" he said dramatically making you giggle.

"Shut up it didn't take me that long" you said.

"2 hours y/n is quite long" he said.

"Ok maybe that was a little over the top" you said laughing.

******skip to airport******

"Now boarding flight 8976 to LA California" a lady over the intercom said.

"Ready?" Jonah asked.

"Yes" you said with a big smile on your face.

*****skip to Why Don't We house*****

"Boys we're here" Jonah shouted as we walked into the house.

"Y/N!!!" All the guys shouted attacking you with hugs making you tumble a little.

"Hey guys" you said giggling and attempting to hug them back.

All the guys did there bro hug thing then yall decided to watch a movie.

" I have to use the restroom" you whispered getting up from your spot only get 2 responses since the guys were into the movie.

After washing your hands you head back down stairs but bumping into someone on the way.

"Oh sorry Jack" you giggled looking up at him.

"It's fine" he said back with his gorgeous smile.

The two of you just stared at each other for what seemed like hours.

"Well I better head back down or they might think I fell in" you said braking the silence laughing a little.

"Y/N wait" Jack said grabbing you arm.

"Yeah" you said getting butterflies.

"This might be really random, but I've liked you for a really long time and I just can't keep it in anymore" he said.

You were shocked.

Jack like you back. The boy you thought only seen you as Jonah's little sister really liked you back.

"You're being really quiet right now and it's worrying me" Jack said with a small laugh.

"O-Oh sorry" you said. "I like you too Jack a lot" you smiled.

"Really that's great" he smiled really big.

"You know we can't be together though, right?" You said frowning.

"Why" he said softly.

"Do you know what Jonah would do" you said looking down.

Jack nodded.

"I understand" he said with a small fake smile and headed for the bathroom

Ugh why you mentally thought.

You got back down stairs the boys not even noticing still into the movie.

Jack soon came back down sitting in his spot next to you.

Before you knew it he leaned in turning your face kissing you. You kissed back but soon realizing the guys were literally right there although they were so into the movie they didn't see.

"Jack we can't" you said whispering pulling away.

Jack smiled leaning in close to your ear whispering.

"Nobody gotta know"

........you two end up dating secretly for a week but the guys find out

Jonah is upset at first but gets over it because Jack makes you happy and that's all he wants for you(aww😁❤️)

Omg sorry that sucked so bad😂

Hope y'all enjoyed though♥️

Vote

Remember request are open I just need the boy you want and your name/nickname also you hair and eye color if needed.

Just dm me!!😁