Chapter 5. Constellations

Up in Dean's room, Cas looked around. There were posters of cars, bands, and different cords and cassettes scattering the floor.
"Cool," Cas said. Dean grinned and flopped on his bed, stripping off his jacket and shoes. Cas pulled off his trench coat and button up shirt, leaving him in a white t-shirt that made Dean's heart flutter. Cas flopped down next to him, and they looked at the ceiling. It was painted black, with the constellations painted on.
"Y-you like constellations?" Cas asked.
"Like them? I e-envy them," Dean laughed sarcastically. Cas nodded, knowing exactly what he meant. Dean had rolled on his side and was looking at Cas's profile. He watched his lips, parted slightly in the most delicious way, his eyes flitting around, looking at the constellations in broad daylight. Cas turned and looked at Dean, and smiled. Dean just continued to look at him, and slid forwards a bit. Cas moved forwards, looking at the forest in Dean's eyes. Dean stared into the bright ice in Cas's eyes, lips parting. They looked at each other's lips, then stared into their eyes. They stared forever, no one breaking eye contact.
"Cas..." Dean mumbled. They closed the minuscule gap in between them, kissing slowly, passionately, then fast, hard, and even more passionately. Dean intertwined his fingers in Cas' hair, and Cas grabbed onto his shirt. Dean grunted as they pulled apart, and smiled at Cas' awestruck expression. But he was dumbfounded to. He now felt the weight of the world lift off his shoulders, and felt he could do anything. But Cas, well, all he saw were constellations.

___________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, that's all I seem to do. But I really like this chapter, and I've been wanting to have them kiss FOREVER. So, now that we've got that done, people've got some bets to pay up, eh? lol.