009

09/30/17

CHAPTER NINE; THE CASKET GIRLS

Maddison had a very rude awakening when she woke to learn that Davina was missing. She had no idea where she would go or why she would leave without saying anything.

"So the witch is missing huh?" Hayley asked looking at Marcel and Klaus who were standing on the balcony across from them as Maddie shot daggers at both of them.

"Walked right out of the front door apparently, know anything about it?" Rebekah asked looking over at Hayley.

"No, Although, I did tell her that the witch elders were dead." Maddie snapped her head up and looked at Hayley as she said this. That wasn't possible, Maddison thought, someone would have told her if that was true.

"Well, why would she care when the witches tried to kill her in the ritual?" Rebekah looked at her questionably.

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being free was eliminated." Hayley told Rebekah as Maddie was seething. How could her dad keep this from her? Especially after their talk.

"So, you are the reason she's run off." Rebekah stated turning to leave but halted when she saw  Maddie.

"No," Hayley looked to Maddie as she spoke up. "Marcel is the reason she left. He kept it from me." Maddie mumbled and turned to walk away.

Maddie stood with Elijah and reluctantly bee dad as they looked for Davina. As mad as Maddie was at her dad, she was worried about Davina.

"Kieran's gonna call me if he hears anything." Marcel whispered to Elijah.

"Well you three look rather cozy." Klaus said walking up to the three.

"Hardly, I was just telling them how were wasting time." Marcel responded as Klaus smiled at him.

"You don't like festivals?" Klaus asked him.

"I don't see why not," Rebekah interuppted, shooting Maddie a worried glance, which all the guys noticed as they looked at her presence, "Who doesn't love a street fair?"

Maddie's phone dinged making her pick it up to see she had a message from Josh?
It read:
Hey Maddie, it's me Davina. I just wanted to let you know I'm safe and not to worry.

Maddison sighed in relief and listened back to the conversation they were having, "-we're moments away from retrieving her." Klaus smiles as Maddison eyes him skeptically which Elijah picks up on.

"I recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus. Clearly you have some diabolic type of mechanaction, what is it?" Elijah asked him but Klaus ignores his brother and walks up to a boy that Maddie doesn't seem to recognize.

"Um hello? What's he saying? We don't all have supernatural hearing, you know." Maddie said watching as Klaus compelled this boy, at least by the looks of it. Maddie looked down at the boys hand and saw a violin. Her head spun as her thoughts went wild. A violin?

"Did he call him Tim?" Maddie asked them worriedly with wide eyes. Davina had a crush on this boy, named Tim, who played the violin.