Chapter 20: [PG-13]

We stopped for a second, I was looking at his eyes as he was looking back at mine. We were breathing heavily, after kissing. He brushed his thumb gently on my lips. My hands were still wrapped around his neck. It was 6 in the afternoon, the sun was setting.

I was warm, he was cold. We were both pale, trying to figure out our feelings at this time of moment. I slowly brushed my lips on his neck, trying to make him feel warmer. His hands felt like shaking.

"Are you okay?" I whisper,

He nods, "are you?"

"Yeah." I whisper,

He kisses me on my lips deeply. We tilt our head to our opposite side, and as I kiss him back, his hand rubbing my skin.

He undressed himself as I took my top off. Loki continues passionately kissing me while I pull my bottom off.

I stop and grab the blanket beside him to cover ourselves. He gently layed down on the couch while I straddled him on top. We didn't realize that we were out of balance until I fell on the carpet, making Loki fall helplessly on top of me. He supports himself with his hands leaning on the ground and his other hand gripping my waist.

We kept kissing as he started to thrust in me. Oh how it felt strange..but the pleasure. The pleasure felt amazing and powerful.

I breathe in as I thrust. I hear him pant with every thrust. His cold skin touches mine and it made me shudder. It felt good having him brushing against me. I touch his face with both my hands. I look up trying to catch my breath.

We pause for a while, panting. I look at him as he places his palm on my cheek. We grin at each other. He bites his lower lip and leans down on me and starts kissing me passionately. I start clawing his back and he kept thrusting, but this time a bit faster. I wrap my legs around his waist as he kept thrusting and moaning.

A few more, and we stopped quickly.

Catching our breath, we fall on our backs. I glance at my side to see him. He's still panting. Beads of sweat trailing on his skin. I scoot closer to kiss him deeply, unwanting him away from me.

We stop and I turn to lay on top of his chest. I pull the blanket around us to cover up. I wrap my arm around him and I closed my eyes.

"I-I love you.." I whisper,

He smirks then reaches for my head, and he pecked his lips on it, "I love you more, truly."

We stayed there on the ground. Silence filled the place. But not that awkward kind of silence.

   It was the perfect moment. He started to play with the strands of my black hair. A faint smile crept on my face as he puts his arm around me. I was still lying on his chest, and I could feel his damned abs.

"You know, I never thought you had that perfect kind of body.." I chuckle,

He grins, "Yes, well, I noticed you loved to gaze at it. Is it really perfect that you cannot take your eyes off from it?" He teased,

I scoff and softly poke his head, "Shut up." I laugh, "Mr. know it all."

"Of course I know."

"Oh yeah?" I ask, "You don't even know a thing about sinks." I bluff,

"Well, this is a different Realm. It felt outrageous when I had known that I am that stupid when it comes to machinery."

"Youre not stupid. You're just innocent," I look up at him reaching for his lips and I kissed him, once again.

And after the long talk. We both felt comfortable, and slowly slept through the night.