Chapter 18: "Stray Heart".

Alice

   "Loki!" I called out once again, after that horrible dream. I cried in my sleep again. According to my calendar, Its been 4 days since Loki had left. My eyes felt like bleeding. I gotta stop this.

But the more I deny and push him away, the more it gets painful and- I remember every single memory.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whisper while I sat back against my headboard. I let my fingers slide through my strands of hair, my legs apart in front of me.

I lay down on my bed, as I try to sleep again.

"Alice..." I hear Loki whisper. My head turn to my right, I felt him again. His presence was there, lively, but I couldn't see him. Only I could hear him.

He kept whispering.

"The park..." He continued. My eyes widened, as I breathed deeply.

"Come..."

"Loki.." I groan softly.

"The park..."

"Loki!" I started to freak out. Courtney came in, worried. "Alice, Alice. What's wrong?!"

I just looked around, while she put her hands on my face.

She sighed, then she held my hand. "It's okay." She tried to calm me down.

 *

   A few hours later, I stayed in bed. I was treating my emotions like a disease. This is not good. I might even lose it, I sat up again. And I heard him whisper.

"The...park..." was all I could hear. I looked straight in front of me, and paused.

It was getting windy. I looked out the window of my room, and It was only open like a crack.

I paused.

"Alice." He said again.

I stood up and headed to the bathroom, I washed up quickly then grabbed a towel. I wiped my face and tried to wash off the tears. I looked back at the mirror, and grinned. I was back.

I wore a gray dress, it was not that short. Then I fixed my hair, and I sat for a while, and wore my black converse. I brought my bag and walked out of my room then headed to the living room. Courtney suddenly looked at me, flipping out.

"Umm, Alice? Where the hell?" She couldn't ask straight as I drank a glass of water then kinda walked across  the whole room. "Where are you going?" She asked as I opened the door.

I look back at her, "I'm gonna see him." I smirked at her, lively.

"What?"

I ran off and headed downstairs.

"You could've at least brought me too?" She shouted, sitting there. Leaving her alone.

I ran out, then headed for my car. And just drove off.

   Courtney told me that she got me a house downtown. So I wouldn't have to stay in a huge building like where I live now. Guess I'll be buying the house in a few days.

And so, when I saw the park from afar it looked quiet and unpopulated.

I parked my car on the side and got off.

I look around wishing that someone would appear wearing a black coat and leather pants and all. And now that I've remembered it, I smiled. I ran to the middle, and I looked around.

No sign of him. "Loki?" I kept looking. I turned, and turned. Until I felt dumb.

I looked down, and whispered to myself. "Where the hell are you?"