Chapter 11: "Knowing".

That day with Loki, was again, amazing. He filled my day with joy. I'm telling you, He is such a nice person. But, I sometimes hesitate to tell him that I do like him, because I know.. Nothing would change the way we look at each other. Because he's a God. And I ruined his trust, which I know, I could never gain back. He could possibly leave again anytime he wants. I if I tell him what I feel, everything would just make it all  confusing.

   What can I do, I like him? He's the only person he had made me feel like this. I can't just let it go.

Dang it. I just can't take it. He is attractive in many ways. The way he smirks, priceless. And his laugh, it's contagious. His smile, it's adorable, and his body, it's perfect. He is a God, right?

I slowly closed the door, with all the lights closed. Loki and I, just arrived home. He slowly put the bags down, while I lock the door. I walked pass him and stopped until I stood in front of the glass, looking outside the window, "Quite a view, isn't it?" I asked him. He kept silent. I turn around to glance at him then back outside. He had that look on his face.

I hear his footsteps, slowly walking towards me. "It is beautiful." He finally says. I just stare at the buildings then at the night sky.

"Hey," I whisper in the silence and darkness of the room, he glances down at me. I look up at him, "I'm sorry about spoiling everything."

"It hath been a long time now, Alice. We musn't bring it up,"

"I know, but you need to know that I am really sorry,"

He nods once and glances back at the view.

"I hope I gained your trust again,"

"Why are you eager to have me to trust you, when you never even tried to be utterly concerned about how you trust me?"

I shake my head, "I trust you enough. It's me I'm worried you don't."

"Why?" he asks softly,

I shrug. "The sky's beautiful."

"Beautiful." He adds, and I could feel like he was looking at me. I look down, trying to hide the redness of my face. I look back at him, he had that look on his face: His eyebrow raised, jade eyes looking right at me, and lips were faded red.

And as I was about to walk away again, he stops me. He grips my wrist. I look back at him, "Are you always going to walk away from me?" He asks, his eyebrow raised.

"Maybe I should ask you that."

I smirk and kept still in front of him. The grip of his hand on my wrist, slowly moves and slides down to intertwine with mine. He holds my hand gently, softly.

There was this strange kind of feeling as I look down on our hands intertwined. Then, stare back at him, "You can't just do that, you know." He added, "You left." I whisper,

"What a reason you have thought to put up." He chuckled. I look down at our hands and notice that he was reaching out to my other hand.

What is he doing? I can't stop it, why can't I even? His eyes, his hands, the way it touches me. It feels like I do not want to let go. I was stuck at that moment, with him.

And finally, I spoke after watching his every move.

"Let's walk around." I tell him, letting go of his other hand, and holding his right hand. 

*

I brought him to the top of the building. The quiet place I knew.

"What are we doing here?" He asks, still holding my hand.

"Come sit with me." I tell him, pulling his hand gently to sit beside me. He chuckles as we sit near the edge of the building.

As I scoot over, I lose balance and almost fell, but he quickly grasps my arm and pulls me closer to him. I take a good grip of him, my hands around him.

We laugh again.

"Great idea of choosing a venue." He chuckles. "How daring."

He has a sense of humor, too. 

I sit there, close to the edge and he's leaning at the wall. "How did you feel when you got defeated by the Avengers?" I ask, not facing him.

I roll my eyes, "You can tell me."

"and why should I?" He says, with a soft scoff. "You think I'll just tell you?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"I am not telling you my plan." He hisses, crossing his arms. "Plan?" I repeat, "I didn't say anything about a plan." I turn to him.

He pauses, "What?"

I stand, facing him, "Let me repeat my question. What did you feel when you were defeated?"

"I did not even care at all." He looks away, "It did not matter."

"Why? cause you have a plan?" I pause then finally realized something. I glance back at him. "Wait a second.." I step closer, and he seems nervous.

"You don't care about them, cause you have a plan? and what is that plan?" I ask him.

"There is no plan." He looks back at me, "What are you talking about?"

"If you didn't care about those 'Avengers', you must've not cared about Thor taking you at all? Didn't you?" I pause, "Tell me, Loki."

"There is nothing to tell you." He smirks, "You think you can just figure everything out?"

"What are you really doing here?" I ask him, "I was banished." He kept smirking with his eyebrow raised at me.

"Why?" I ask him again, he shakes his head. "I told you, because of what I had done. They brought me back here with nothing."

"Then, why did you not do anything to cause trouble when you wanted to rule Earth in the first place? You know, starting to rule it over again?" I stop talking. His smirk, gone.

"Oh my God." I step away, "You're planning something back in Asgard. Is that the reason why you didn't want to be here?" I frown, I was upset. Too upset.

Loki kept quiet. I look away from him. He suddenly speaks, "What are you going to do? Tell them?"

I quickly glance back at him, "I thought I could help you change. But I was wrong." I gulp, "I was trying to help you get back in Asgard? to do something mischievous again?!"

"Alice. That was not what I planned, You came in and-"

"I can't believe this." I look down,

Loki groaned, "But now that I've thought about it. I do not care about this." He frowned, "You are doing a marvelous job in stalling me away from my plan. I don't even know if I still want to go back in Asgard, with those--people!"

"And how am I doing that?" I raise an eyebrow,

He looks down, with a fierce look. "Bah." He looks upset, "You made me want to stay here. Even though the plan is still at rest."

"What?" I thought to myself. "Loki. There is something more to you. You don't have to keep fighting for the throne."

"You sound like my brother." He hisses, "Wanting me to become someone else."

I pause, he kept defending himself. I just step closer to him and gave him a hug. I close my eyes while my arms were around him, and my head was resting on his chest. His arms were apart, while he looked down at me.

He became quiet.

I knew it was the only way to shut him up. Hatred filled his heart, and I know that all he needed was something to soften him up.