Chapter 17--- Deep Down

Nialls P.O.V

I had to get her. I can't believe I just let her go. Well I didn't really but I should have fought harder. I need her and she needs me. Her screams were still echoing in my head. I shuttered. That's it. I don't care what Liam says! I thought. Still wearing what I had on yesterday I ran all the way to his apartment in the pouring. I pounded on the door and Liam answered.

"Liam! Your my best mate but I'm in love with your sister and nothing is ever gonna change that! Now where is she!!!??" I yelled. He only stood there with his arms crossed. He just shook his head.

"I had to get her out of all this. She's on a plane to America right now and don't think to call her. I changed her number and had you blocked on her phone. I specifically said how I don't want you together because she doesn't need what the fans will do to her, what that kind of thing will do to her." He said. It took a minute for the words to sink in...Kady's.... gone? Liam shut the door after I just stood there... I had to get out of here. I ran outside. I just ran.. I didn't know where I was going but all I knew was that I might never see the love of my life again.

Kady's POV

We arrived in America at 4am. I still hadn't spoken a word since the photoshoot. My heart felt as though it was gone. I was just an empty corpse...Dead but breathing. Bianca tried hard to get me to speak too but it just didn't work. Howard held our arms as we were pushed through the crowd of reporters. My mom was waiting for us at the end of the walkway. She hugged me but I did nothing. Brad was standing behind her.

"Sweetheart! I've missed you so much!" She said. She sounded so happy. Happiness seemed like a foreign thing to me... We were lead to our car by Howard who sat in the back with us. Some directioners followed us asking for an autograph. I declined and got into the car.

"Okay! So Kady! We got a call from the agency and they have a couple photoshoots they want you to go to. Oh and you need to go to a Vogue after party? They said something about that... " My mom said cheerfully. She looked at my for a reply but all I did was look out the window. 

"Oh honey! I know first love scan be hard to get over! But it's for the best Niall isn't right for you!"She said. My eyes snapped towards her. How dare she say his name like that.

"You don't know anything." I said flatly. Everyone stared at me, eyes wide and mouths open. Surpirsed that sweet KAdence didn't have a nice thing to say. Well she was gone and not coming back.

"Don't you speak to me in that tone, young lady." She said. I ignored her and went back to looking out the window. 

Once we finally got home Brad and Howard brought my stuff into the tiny apartment and placed it in my room. I told Howie he could go wherever he was staying and that I'd be fine. So he left. The minute I waved goodbye I ran to my room and slammed the door. My mom let me be for once in my life whihc was a small luxury...I sat on my bed and cried all night. Staring at my phone, knowing his name wouldn't show up on the Caller I.D.

---------------------------------------------------ONE WEEK LATER------------------------------

"I don't think she should go to that party tonight, Brad. She's been cut off from the world just because of one stupid boy! She just doesn't seam ready" I heard my mom say. I was getting ready to go to my first party that would have a bunch of celebrities at. I was wearing a new silk dress that was aqua blue and had diamond covered belt that went across the waist. The straps were made of black lace and I was wearing black leggings with a see through floral design on them. I walked out to the Kitchen where Howard, My mom, and Brad were standing. 

"Lets go" I said simply. My manager told me I had to put on a smile tonight and if I didn't I could possibly lose my job. So I smiled for my mom and everyone. It felt awkward. Just something I didn't want to do and I had to do it.