Chapter 20 -- Surprise!

OH MY GOD I think I might cry.. I'm only 5 away from 1,000 reads! You guys are so amazing! I am so greatful! Thank you!! Well here ya go here is Chapter 20!! 

Things with the press went well. My manager told me that to tell everyone that I fell off that cliff while practicing my modeling walks. Which totally makes me look like a klutz but hey, whatever floats her boat.... They ate it up and we were all fine. As for the fact of me and Niall dating my manager wanted to make it public because she thought it would be cute, so she spoke with the boy's manager and were going to announce it to SugarScape next week. I was totally excited!!

It took forever to get my things packed but i didn't mind because Niall was with me. He was so immature, I will never let that boy help me pack with anything again. I asked him to grab a box for me and of course it was the only box that my bras and panties in it... I don't think I've ever blushed that much in my life! Once we finally got all my things packed, we loaded them into a Sedan and I kissed my mom goodbye and hugged Brad. My mom and I got pretty teary eyed because we we've been inseperable for the past 16 years and now I was pretty much going on my own...

"Remember what I said, Kadence. No funny buisness!" She said one more time. I nodded and gave her another hug. We finally let go of eachother and I took Nialls hand. We walked to the car and to the airport. New life, New love. Woah...Talk about corny...Ick! No more of that.... Anyway we got to the airport and left for London.

----------------------------------------ONE WEEK LATER-------------------------------------------

"You'll love these guys. They're so sarcastic and I think you'll get along just fine!" Niall told me. We were on our way to our Sugar Scape interview and to fianlly announce our relationship. We were in his car and in route.  Once we got there, there was already a bunch of fans screaming and holding up Niall signs. Ive been asked if it makes me jealous a couple times and no it really doesn't. In fact I think it's adorable. We were hustled into the building by security and finally walked into the little studio for Sugar Scape.

"Oh Niall! We missed you!" They all said. I hung behind, kind of shy, while they all hugged him. He looked over at me and grabbed my hand to pull me forward.

"And this little thing, is the beautiful Kadence Anderson!" He said to them. They all shouted "Yay" and then hugged me. I think they could already tell we were together. One of the editors grabbed my hand and lead me to a chair. I was laughing because it was so abrupt but when I looked around for Niall he was no where to be seen.

"Don't worry, love. We've just taken Nialler to where he can't hear us chat." She said. I nodded, looking a bit confused. She only laughed and handed me a microphone. 

"Alright, So to start this off were going to get serious first. We already know that you and Niall are lovers but confirm it the world because they don't believe us! Oh and give us the details!" She said. My eyes got really wide and I blushed.

"Yeah... Were together... And what kind of details are you asking here?!" I said. My inner self was starting to come out. Thank god.

"Oh dear. You know what were asking!" She said, wiggeling her eye brows up and down. My jaw dropped and I started to laugh.

"Oh god! We haven't done anything like that!" I half whispered. She only laughed and went on.

"Alright then.. Surre. Well.. Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself ...But don't say anything to personal like an address.. Niallers fans get crazy!" She said. I only laughed and held the microphone up to my mouth.

"Well, Obviously my name is Kadence... Liam Payne is my half-brother because he was adopted when our dad gave him up... Umm I love pizza and my favorite color is purple..." I said. I started to trail off, not knowing what to say.