Chapter 5 : Undyne and Alphys

Y/N's POV

We kept running, me, S/N, B/F/N and Flowey.... Technically, Flowey isn't running and is being carried by B/F/N, but he's with us so we consider him running. We were almost at the edge of Snowdin. "Y/N.... We're at Waterfall. "Flowey said casually while we were all a panting mess. "Yay..."I said sarcastically. We finally stopped panting and looked at our surroundings.

"This is Breath Taking.. " "This is stunning.. " "This is gorgeous.. "Me, S/N and B/F/N said in unison. Flowey had a look of boredom. "I've seen this a million times.. "I just sighed. "We haven't yet.. This is out first time here. "

We heard someone running towards us. "HUMANS!! CONE HERE YOU LITTLE PIECES IF SHIT! "The sound came closer until.. Ouch. I looked at the source of pain and saw a glowing, blue spear that pierced my arm. "Run! "Flowey shouted. We ask ran to a bush, my arm was still bleeding, it smelt like iron here. Luckily, I packed perfume for no reason.

(Sorry if your a boy... Change it to Men's Cologne)

There was no smell anymore. The lady who three the spear went to the location we were in. "Where are they?! Dammit... "I heard footsteps fading away so I checked to see if she was gone but boy was I wrong. She was right in front if me. She hit me with something and I blacked out once again...

B/F/N's POV

I saw Y/N pass out. I looked out and saw the armoured lady. "COME WITH ME RUNTS OR I'LL KNOCK YOU OUT TOO!! " She brought us somewhere. It looked like a fish, but it was a house. "GET IN! "She slammed the for open and took off her armor.

"Who are you? "S/N asked worriedly. The fish lady looked at her and smirked. "I'm Undyne. The name you should fear, because in gonna kill all of the humans and get your souls!! NGAAAAAAHHHH!!! "She roared. The three of us were shaking like crazy.

"N-no...... Don.. t.... do... it... "Y/N said finally waking up. "Kill me instead. I've heard there is only one soul needed left to break the barrier. So, leave them alone and just kill me. "Tears ran down their face.

Undyne seemed to have a little mercy left. "How about this.. Let's have a fight! If you win, you and your friends are spared and I'll do you any favor. But, if I win. "A spear flew past my head, almost hitting me. "All four of you, DIE!!! "She said darkly.

Ask four of us gulped, but Y/N said something really stupid. "Deal. "

Papyrus' POV

Damn... Stupid Pinky... I swore to myself to protect those humans. Just looking at the state they were in broke my heart. This is very unlike me, but I had to.

"Y/N!!! "Someone screamed at the top of their lungs. That voice belongs to the human named B/F/N, I think..

I rushed to the sound and it came from Waterfall, oh no... It's Undyne!

Y/N's POV

I was too weak to stand. Undyne stabbed two spears on my legs. Blood was everywhere. "Y/N!! "B/F/N screamed at the top of her lungs.

Undyne just laughed insanely. "Any last words? "I only smiled. "I hope you have a happy life in the surface... "Her grin only added. "Oh, I will. "She raced the spear. I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the pain to come.. Nothing came. I owned my eyes and saw Papyrus protecting me from the spear.

"Stay away from the human, okay? "He threatened.

(#rhymes4lyfe)

"Papyrus?! You traitor! Why would you help a puny human like them? "Undyne scoffed. "They were abused, Undyne. "She gasped. "I thought human parents don't abuse their children.. "She started to sob. Dayum. I'm the best.

"I- i'm sorry.... I thought humans wouldn't understand us monsters when we were kids. All of us were abused too... "I walked up to her and patted her back. "It's okay... I like to give people second chances. "I smiled. She stopped sobbing and smiled as well. But she got a phone call. "I need to answer this.. "

Undyne's POV

Alphys needs to talk to me for some reason..

"Hello? "

"Undyne..... You didn't kill the humans.. Asgore will kill you if be finds out. "

"Alphys, please don't tell him.. Please. "

There was silence.. Until.

"I won't. Just hide them from him
i... n't.. Los.... ou"I couldn't really make out what she said.

"What did you say? "

"N-nothing! Bye! "And she hung up. Great.

Y/N's POV

Undyne finished her call and turn to us. "Humans, Papyrus had cooking lessons if you want to come? "She looked desperate. "Sure. "I smiled as we entered the house...

--After chaos--

The house was on fire. That was expected. We were at Papyrus and Sans' house. Undyne is staying here for a little while too, since only fire lives in her house. Pinky said sorry, but we forgave her. We were watching television peacefully until the door slammed open to reveal a yellow dinosaur with glasses and a lab coat. "Undyne! Your house was on fire! Are you okay?!" Her voice was a feminine one. "Yeah Alphys, I'm fine.. "Undyne looked back at the television. "Ah! The humans... My name is Dr. Alphys, the royal scientist. "She looked at me. "I know all your names, Y/N, S/N, B/F/N and Flowey. "All of us looked shocked. "How? "I asked. She only laughed. "I have cameras hidden in some parts of the underground. "Then she started to tense up. "Aren't you gonna continue your journey?" "Later.. " "Okay, hope to see you at Hotland Soon. "And she left.

____________________________________

Shout out to my lil' sis, Jasmine.. Were just classmates but since I'm older, she calls me Onii~Chan which means older sibling in Japanese. Her new Wattpad account is Meyou1021 and she's making a Any Sans x Reader one shots! I'm proud! Also, shout out to an amazing online friend I have named emmyj0, she makes a sans x child reader book called 'Love not L.O.V.E!'it's amazing so far, I'm excited for the next chapter. Is night again, see you next time vocals~~

Word count:1058