Chapter 7 : Death by Glamour

Very short chapter

Y/N's POV

Stupid Mettaton, stupid toaster. Always bothering me. That four-armed freak. I know he wants to kill me but, can't he keep his hands to himself? First, a quiz show. Then, a cooking show. Then, a news report?! Why?!

But, all of that aside. It's time to end this. I stepped in the room.

"Hello darling, seems like this is the end of your journey. I had a blast, how about you? "Black. I remember what Alphys said. The switch behind him... I could do that.

"Mettaton! Is that a mirror? "I pointed behind him. "Oh where? "He turned around, I quickly flipped the switch. "Did you just, flip my switch? "Mettaton started spazzing out and there was smoke all around. Oh dear..

Sans' POV

I was sitting at Grillby's. I looked at the TV and saw Y/N on toaster's show. I began to freak out. Paps would kill me if he saw them. I gotta go get 'er. I teleported in the Core. This place gives me bag memories. I saw Y/N badly injured. Mettaton was no longer a toaster but a human looking robot. When he was about to strike Y/N, I fired a bone at him. "Oww! "He feel to his knees, holding his arm. I grabbed Y/N. "Stay back, toaster. "He growled. "Sans, why are you protecting this human? "Mettaton was quite curious from my actions.

"Paps wants to protect the humans that feel here recently. They were all abused you soon of a microwave. "He gasped. "Oh dear, darling. I am sorry. I didn't know. You can continue forward if you want.. "I looked at Y/N, they seemed very happy that Mettaton cared for them. "My name is Y/N, I have a sibling named S/N and best friend named B/F/N. We are all humans and we would like to pass through here. "Mettaton smiled. "Of course, darling. "Y/N looked at me. "Thank you, Sans. " I tried to look aggressive. "Don't get used to it, toots. "They blushed and nodded. Then they dialed a number.

"Guys, yeah I'm done you can come now.... Bye. "They hung up and hugged Mettaton. "Thanks Metta.. "Mettaton gasped. "Darling, are you trying to sponsor my shows. I love it! "Then, he sighed. "But, I have to go back now, my batteries are low. Goodbye. "Mettaton then left. Me and Y/N were walking towards the elevator of the king's castle, then I remembered something important.

"Y/N. When you reach the king's castle, you'll have to kill Asgore, absorb his soul, and exit the barrier. I'm sorry of your planning on doing Pacifist. "I then teleported away before they could say anything. I'm sorry..

_________________________________

Next is Asgore, after Asgore is Asriel. After Asriel, the end. What should I do after this finishes?

I have a bootiful solution.

Write in the comment section the next book you want me to publish. It can be x reader or a ship. I prefer something in the Undertale AU or just Undertale. Well, bye vocals~
Word count: 524 so small XD